NIKE PARK UPDATES

Originally Posted by laceupmarv

release em alread nike!
i agree! almost all(if not all) branches of toby's, olympic vill, olympic gold, etc dropped 'em already and most are sold out, too. iwouldnt be surprised if lesser will buy @ Park and stadium(forget forum) because most 'heads got them already. not unless they want a 2nd pair orsomething.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

release em alread nike!
i agree! almost all(if not all) branches of toby's, olympic vill, olympic gold, etc dropped 'em already and most are sold out, too. i wouldnt be surprised if lesser 'heads will buy @ Park and stadium(forget forum). not unless they want a 2nd pair or something.
Miks, I think they were referring to the AJ retro VI and not the Kobe V's?

any stores that still has the pacman knows shirt? (im talking about the black with neon green colors). I know it's too late to look for this shirt butI'm just thinking of wearing it with the chaos.

I'm stoked about heading over to the PI, I just hope you guys don't buy everything in my size before I get there.

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by miko0412

release em alread nike!
i agree! almost all(if not all) branches of toby's, olympic vill, olympic gold, etc dropped 'em already and most are sold out, too. i wouldnt be surprised if lesser 'heads will buy @ Park and stadium(forget forum). not unless they want a 2nd pair or something.
Miks, I think they were referring to the AJ retro VI and not the Kobe V's?
ooooooops!
roll.gif

^^ yup you could. as long as you went outside of the country and your passport was stamped by the immigration of the phils you are eligible to get a shopping card from duty free phils...

^^ yup you could. as long as you went outside of the country and your passport was stamped by the immigration of the phils you are eligible to get a shopping card from duty free phils...

aj 6s might come early feb pa daw according to nike park employees of moa, southmall, festival mall and bhs
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom