NIKE PARK UPDATES

wow! thanks for heads up.

question though, confirmed ba ang flu games na darating dito satin? coz if not, I'll cop the cherries na..

yes it will
wink.gif

just got some breaking news.. nike park is holding the sale of the 12's.. we can't purchase them for now.. december pa DAW..

i dont know if nike stadium will release them or sell them today.. they got their 12s as well.. but history dictates that stadium has the itch not to followthe designated release date.. :tongue:

^ that's sucks. maya dagain yan sa warehouse ng mga park haha

manilaboy: VIP cannot be used again.

if anyone needs a hook up for the 10% off pm me na lang.. willing to help a fellow nt member out..
smile.gif

mga sirs has anyone seen kung sang NP pa meron ng black eagle pacman shirt.. medium.. out na G4 eh.. thanks.

Originally Posted by jusack

mga sirs has anyone seen kung sang NP pa meron ng black eagle pacman shirt.. medium.. out na G4 eh.. thanks.

i saw one @ NP GH last wik.. twagan mo muna para sure..

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

Originally Posted by jusack

i saw one @ NP GH last wik.. twagan mo muna para sure..

thanks sir..

bad news talaga yung december release thingy. good for our wallets lang, makakapag-rest. at least, the shoes are here na.

the question now is, will the flu game cw still drop? we'll find out in the next few days... isama na natin ang SJ's. =D

december is a few days away. nike pi has been doing a great job in bringing love to all pi sneakerheads all year long.

let's hold on for a wild december.

Now Available:
Black cw Cradle low-Steve Nash

As I have posted sa Stadium thread, naka usap ko kasi ng friend ko yun manager ng Stadium Shangrila and the manager said that the Red/White were returned toNike because they made a mistake in releasing them. Dapat daw Flu Game muna before the red and white. Gulo nga eh.

Anyone taking the offer of triLbiejenna? Iam really tempted.

The Cradle Rock Low away are out? Wow hehe nice sneakers from Nash
happy.gif

^ if they follow the US release date. flu game first, white/red and then the SJ(hopefully).
anyone knows the exct date for the release of the 12s here?

^^^ I think the Flu Game will be released on Black Friday in the US right? Could be the case...but I have my eyes on the Red/White...way back 97
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

^^^ I think the Flu Game will be released on Black Friday in the US right? Could be the case...but I have my eyes on the Red/White...way back 97
laugh.gif
yup. and 12/19 for the US release of the white/red.
im itching for the white/red already
roll.gif

nike PI doing a great job for bringing them in

Back
Top Bottom