NIKE PARK UPDATES

try calling the NP BHS numbers for those asking for sizes.. it's in page 1 of this thread.. hope this helps
smile.gif

guys singit ko na lang yung question ko dito kaysa mag start ng bagong thread.

Ano maganda gamitin pang linis ng air force one yung pure white to avoid yellowing of midsole?

Originally Posted by dawann

can anyone confirm poh if may size 10 pa 4 rings or the gradients?
been busy sa work kasi recently.. tnx

Size 13 for 4 rings on display (as of late)

How much are the 4 rings? Sakto size
happy.gif
Which cw? Still thinking whether I should get the gradients or the Chaos ZK5
happy.gif

I just called NP Rob place to have a reserve for Lebron VII Black gold for size 12/13 but they only offered me 1-2 day/s reservation but i know it is 3 daysthey have a reason that Lebron VII is just a new release so they don't support 3 days reservation. I hope stocks won't last until 31

Anyways Lebron VII colorways available at NP Rob place
Black gold sizes 12-13 (Just leave 1 pair of shoe for me if you're going to buy this color)
White gold and white blue(not sure about the sizes)

Originally Posted by kirbin

How much are the 4 rings? Sakto size
happy.gif
Which cw? Still thinking whether I should get the gradients or the Chaos ZK5
happy.gif
Which CW? it's the 4 rings. Puto Bungbong at Queso.

NP EASTWOOD

Flu Games
Kobe IVs
Jordan Backpacks and stuff

Saw a LeBron IV OSU for 3xxx and if im not mistaken, a Nike Air Garnett III all white for also 3xxx

Can i just say... the ZK5's are just so damn ugly that the lakers lost to the cavs just coz' kobe was wearing them...

sir, are there any stores who have the jordan 1 red/ green pack on stock in size 10? how meron pa, i really need the red pair..

Originally Posted by bigbossjecks

sir, are there any stores who have the jordan 1 red/ green pack on stock in size 10? how meron pa, i really need the red pair..
U looking for the DMP pack? size 10s? you're in luck! just passed by Hideout at Greenbelt 5 around noon today. they still have that in size10s... Go get it brotha! HTH...
pimp.gif
And if you decide you only like theBoston CW and wanna dispose th Chicago CW, hit me up, i know someone looking for that pair. Cheers!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by kob323

Can i just say... the ZK5's are just so damn ugly that the lakers lost to the cavs just coz' kobe was wearing them...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

even though the Lakers lost... this made my day...

welcome to NT crazyforkicks!
parks will not have it..only stores with SB account.
weLegendary and five-o have SBs for retail.
you can also try crate but they don't sell it for retail.
check the thread of wL and SB for updates.

Back
Top Bottom