NIKE PARK UPDATES

UPDATES at Nike BHS

Jordan 1 high strap - black/volt
Jordan L'style one - black/volt

and the zm flight club invisible pack

thats all i can remember,sorry.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

guys! ano mas maganda NIKE HYPERIZE or NIKE KOBE DREAM SEASON?? tnx!

based on my experience, if you play the 4 or 5 position and is a bit on the heavy side don't buy the hyperize for balling. i'm around 5'10"195 pds and have sprained my ankle twice. both times the same way with me not having the right balance after jumping and causing my ankles to sprain whilelanding. i think its becz the shape of the shoe is a bit narrow and that causes the unbalance. Haven't tried the dream season yet. but I can suggest youget a KB IV if you don't mind using lows or wait for the Lebron 7s.

Guys its already Nov. 5, any news if there would be another PACMAN trainer release before the fight? Next week is the fight na... I have seenthe trainer manny is currently using and i hope they release that...

guys! ano mas maganda NIKE HYPERIZE or NIKE KOBE DREAM SEASON?? tnx!

in my opinion, kobe dream season is better. Feels comfortable in the toe part and the cut is not too high nor low. But if you want lightness of the shoes, thengo for hyperize. Im 6ft tall and i play C, hyperize doesn't suit my feet well when playing basketball.

Just a tip, I just (severe)sprained my ankle with my Kobe 4. Severe Sprain Ankle could have been prevented if the shoes is not that low. .

for me, dream season is way better than the hyperize. i ball using it. and i havent encounter any problems with it.

tnx! guys.. hanap kc ako ng nike kobe dream season sz 12 black/purple? bka may alam kyo kung san pa meron... tnx! =D

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Welcome to NT mk26
smile.gif

Aside from determining your aesthetic preferences, perhaps it would be a good idea as well to know the history behind the shoes. That could help you delineate which shoes you connect with the most. Goodluck!
smile.gif
https://nike.com/jumpman23/historyofflight/ maybe you can start here if you really wannapursue your Jordan Collection..

and also Welcome to NT as welll
glasses.gif

tnx! guys.. hanap kc ako ng nike kobe dream season sz 12 black/purple? bka may alam kyo kung san pa meron... tnx! =D

hmm. i think the black/purple colorway is already phased out. That is the first release of the Kobe Dream Season way back when Kobe visit here in thePhilippines. Moa have dream season in black/yellow colorway and white/purple colorway. Call them up for the sizes available. But I think they have size 12, thedream season just arrived Monday. .

guys do you know where i can buy ankle support that is one-size-fits-all? or if none of it exist, maybe an ankle support with my size 13 foot?

asked NP MOA and Southmall about this and they told me that their ankle wrap/strap are only available in M(7 and
glasses.gif
and L(for sizes 9 and 10).

Not sure where to post this, but I would like to inform those who are looking for Kobe IV whiteouts, I've seen one at Proline SM North Edsa Annex, displaywas size 7.5, not sure if they still have other sizes though.

Originally Posted by Air Marvin

Originally Posted by wytboy55

guys, where is nike park metro east located?

Nike Park Sta. Lucia Cainta

There is a Nike Stadium located inside Robinsons Metro East (the mall beside Sta Lucia). There's a Nike Park inside Sta Lucia Mall.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

thanks! still looking for whiteouts! hope they have 10.5s! does anyone know their #?
smile.gif

whiteouts is also available in one of the legit store inside Shoppesville, Greenhills, i forgot the name of the name of the store...

@ Gameover = Yup!! there's also Nike Stadium in Robinsons Metro East and Nike Park in Sta.Lucia...
happy.gif

New Pacquiao shirts avail @ NP G4, 4 colors: white, black, red, blue @ php 1095. No less 10 % vip discount.
white/black-eagle print:front/team pacquiao:back red/blue-nike mp:front/just do it:back prints are in gold.

Back
Top Bottom