NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

0f726234d9d83fdd2bc09a8d9d05a3c824e8a986.jpg

6a9266e431dd8f312fe03080036a8240dbf21c5b.jpg
a5b368994d3ad232f3d4293f06648ecbadfb622f.jpg

Got my new AJ1 Low Phat Royal Blue-Black-White.

haha. size 13

enjoy your shoes earvinkobe24. rock them from time to time!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by alexeibc

A LOT of kobe IV Gold medals in Trinoma.. saw a 10.5 ... muntik na ako hindi makapagpigil... It's really gorgeous! Looks very good in jeans... whew! thank God, i didn't give in ... saving for other releases ...

me too.hehe last sunday.i even brought some cash with me.nung hinawakan ko yung shoes ( with my girlfriend right beside me) she said "sus!!!sapatos nanaman?!!!!"
laugh.gif
o shoot, well thats why we call our selves shoe headsright?its a fun and an EXPENSIVE hobby. my exact sentiments guys., let us help hand in hand with the tb 3's!
smile.gif
might skip the dmp 7's because of money.
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

A LOT of kobe IV Gold medals in Trinoma.. saw a 10.5 ... muntik na ako hindi makapagpigil... It's really gorgeous! Looks very good in jeans... whew! thank God, i didn't give in ... saving for other releases ...

me too.hehe last sunday.i even brought some cash with me.nung hinawakan ko yung shoes ( with my girlfriend right beside me) she said "sus!!!sapatos na naman?!!!!"
laugh.gif
o shoot, well thats why we call our selves shoe heads right?its a fun and an EXPENSIVE hobby. my exact sentiments guys., let us help hand in hand with the tb 3's!
smile.gif
tired.gif

THANKS RED

I envy both of you for having the courage and fortitude to resist the temptation to get the GMs. I didn't, so now I'm broke. But I'm happy.
happy.gif

It's really difficult when NP BHS is just a stone's throw away from the office, I feel a certain kind of force calling to me the whole day. I think itsthe Nike kind of Force.
laugh.gif

me too.hehe last sunday.i even brought some cash with me.nung hinawakan ko yung shoes ( with my girlfriend right beside me) she said "sus!!!sapatos na naman?!!!!"
laugh.gif
o shoot, well thats why we call our selves shoe heads right?its a fun and an EXPENSIVE hobby. my exact sentiments guys., let us help hand in hand with the tb 3's!
smile.gif
tired.gif

THANKS RED

I just can't help but laugh when I read your post bro. This is exactly what my gf says everytime I buy a shoe! I feel you man!
roll.gif

The good thing about it is that she allows me to buy if she likes the shoes. I get a second opinion before I buy kicks. Which I think is cool!
happy.gif

Anyway, just got home from ATC and they still got GMs,Dream seasons, Lebron Soldiers, Alpholution, etc.(most of the GRs), but no DMP 1s.

Originally Posted by glitch008

laugh.gif
smile.gif
tired.gif

THANKS RED

I just can't help but laugh when I read your post bro. This is exactly what my gf says everytime I buy a shoe! I feel you man!
roll.gif

The good thing about it is that she allows me to buy if she likes the shoes. I get a second opinion before I buy kicks. Which I think is cool!
happy.gif

Anyway, just got home from ATC and they still got GMs,Dream seasons, Lebron Soldiers, Alpholution, etc.(most of the GRs), but no DMP 1s.
^^ Haha, loving this pare. When my gf found out about the Gold Medal's last Sat sabi niya last na daw! Haha, if she only knew that a 6th cwmight be on the way
pimp.gif

^^Hahaha!Same thing sakin bro! She said last na daw yung GM. Tapos she saw a text from my phone about the Finals Away cw (Take note, she knows how the Finalslooks like!), major palusot nalang talaga ko.
laugh.gif

Sorry If OT, actually my gf told me to get the GMs, ako lang yung talagang tumanggi
smile.gif
... willpower! But the next time I see one in my size, naku ewan kolang, I might give in.. the GMs grow in you, imo. hehehe

Sorry If OT, actually my gf told me to get the GMs, ako lang yung talagang tumanggi
smile.gif
... willpower! But the next time I see one in my size, naku ewan ko lang, I might give in.. the GMs grow in you, imo. hehehe
Cop na pare, sure fire classic yung GM's. I'm actually glad its a GR bro. At least more people get a chance at it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

smile.gif
... willpower! But the next time I see one in my size, naku ewan ko lang, I might give in.. the GMs grow in you, imo. hehehe
Cop na pare, sure fire classic yung GM's. I'm actually glad its a GR bro. At least more people get a chance at it
happy.gif
will think hard about it ... thanks!
wink.gif

^^I second that. Indeed a classic. Its not every year that the Olympics happen. I copped it at first sight.
happy.gif

bro's will Nike PI release the Air Trainer 1? the retro cw looks cool, even the adrian peterson & brandon roy cw which are limited to 240pcs. each shoeis numbers on the back of the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom