NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

will the limited edition of LEBRON VI which he worn during the Knicks game be release here? thanks
Nike LBJVI Big Apple? I think HOH NY only....

jordan xx fusions white/black/red with the strap and ol'school black/red spotted at nike park eastwood. they actually aren't that bad in person.
grin.gif

rcilwn.jpg

2i6nwp4.jpg

Just want to confirm -- will there be jersey printing in MOA as well? The last time i checked (around 5:30pm), the printing guys haven't arrived yet..Thanks!

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

oh thanks bro mon. by the way, im the one who bought your size 9 HD mambas. worth it! hehe gaan panlaro!
roll.gif

Foreals? haha! congrats! Me and Ghostface are playing with our HD's as well every weekend. Dopest Bball shoe ever for me...

Originally Posted by soul228

err....Im'a confirm later if the jersey printing is month long
eyes.gif

from what the nike sales rep in bhs said, it will last until the end of december. whoa that sucks for me, drving all the way to bhs (heavy traffic from malate)thinking it was only a one day affair and then after getting the jerseys, the guy told me that #10 for the home jersey wasnt already available, got the number5 instead on the away jersey, imo the number printing was really nice, not like the cheap ones outside. going back to moa next time when they set up there forthe home jersey, the guy said that their boss only prioritized bhs among the 3 branches, moa and trinoma would soon follow

I was at trinoma yesterday waiting for the printing as the staff there said it would be on 10am tapos wala. Then came back at 2pm and they asked me to wait upto 4pm hay. Sayang gas and parking. I just left the jersey there
frown.gif
They should've told everyone that BHS was the priority.

I was in Trinoma yesterday and said they would have the printing machine on Monday since they prioritized BHS...

Dang! What if the numbers you want become unavailable by then
frown.gif

They really should be instructed well
eyes.gif

And another thing bothers me, if it's month long...then what branches will you got to since it seems they only have one printing machine
laugh.gif

All the while I thought it was a simultaneous thing...
sick.gif

soul/tom do you have the contact numbers of nike trinoma? they dont have contact numbers on their website
frown.gif

Nike's been having bad customer service unlike adidas.

Originally Posted by dk kiros

soul/tom do you have the contact numbers of nike trinoma? they dont have contact numbers on their website
frown.gif

Nike's been having bad customer service unlike adidas.
901-3547

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

numbers cannot be duplicated?

I'm not really sure but as far as I know, if they will be using heat transfer, the materials are there already and they will just iron them on the jerseys.

much like this one...

SOCCER_JERSEYS_HERO_S_NAME_AND_NUMBER_10_ROBINHO.jpg

soccer_jersey_HERO_S_NAME_AND_NUMBER_LETTER.jpg
Soccer_Jersey_Hero_s_Name_And_Number.jpg

The numbers and names are ready to be ironed to any surface. We're not sure though how many did they produce.
eyes.gif

got my blue pilipinas jersey this morning at BHS. printing i think is on a while supplies last basis. they will put numbers on the front and at the back of thejersey. A small "pilipinas" will also be printed on top of the number at the back of the jersey. it's a 3 to 5 minute process.

also spotted 2 new dunk CWs. 1 - black base with orange swoosh, the outsole is dark gray / off-white 2- brown base. i forgot the details of this one because iliked the other one better.

smile.gif

hoping we would get the chi and unc xx3s, nike ph make our christmas much merrier

Originally Posted by lbj19

hoping we would get the chi and unc xx3s, nike ph make our christmas much merrier
Looks like they won't be dropping. A good friend and fellow collector got to talk with people from Nike Philippines and according to them,they are no longer releasing any XX3s for the balance of the calendar year. Still hoping they will surprise us though with the Premiers that will be releasingin the US in December in very limited quantities, in fact, the same quantity as the Titaniums. 23 Stores, 23 pairs per store in the US.

I was in Trinoma yesterday and said they would have the printing machine on Monday since they prioritized BHS...

frown.gif

eyes.gif

And another thing bothers me, if it's month long...then what branches will you got to since it seems they only have one printing machine
laugh.gif

sick.gif
bro, there will be 1 printing machine per store, which are BHS, MOA and TriNoma, its that the priority then was BHS that's why the printingmachine came earlier on the said store, if I'm not mistaken starting today MOA and TriNoma will also start printing the jerseys until the end of the monthlike others posted earlier.

Originally Posted by icebox15

frown.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
bro, there will be 1 printing machine per store, which are BHS, MOA and TriNoma, its that the priority then was BHS that's why the printing machine came earlier on the said store, if I'm not mistaken starting today MOA and TriNoma will also start printing the jerseys until the end of the month like others posted earlier.

Trinoma started yesterday
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom