NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

^ Nice pickups!
smokin.gif

good job by nike bhs on the 7/16 release. lots of sizes available and there are still larger sizes, 11 up, on bhs. hope they employ the same policies for the4/19 release.

i'm planning to buy another pack, half a size bigger. the 16s are kind of a tight fit with the gaiter/shroud on.

Originally Posted by alvin314159

good job by nike bhs on the 7/16 release. lots of sizes available and there are still larger sizes, 11 up, on bhs. hope they employ the same policies for the 4/19 release.

i'm planning to buy another pack, half a size bigger. the 16s are kind of a tight fit with the gaiter/shroud on.

Yeah, I'm hoping I can finally cop my 1st CDP's with the release of the 4/19 on July. (Keeping my fingers crossed
grin.gif
)

Had one too. It's a really good pack. Nice release and kudos to Nike BHS for giving us the opportunity to become Jordan Ambassadors. Any definite date onthe 4/19 Pack? I heard it gonna be on the 1st week of July. It's gonna be a loaded month since Hyperdunks are also coming. =)

Will the Zoom Flight V reach our shores? if not I' might pull the trigger on pickyourshoes already

I think white, blue and black is the colorway that will drop for the hyperdunks.

619 - what's your size? PM me I have extra 9.5 ZKIII MVPs.

^ it'll be next month...from what i read in JB forum it releases in july19...maybe we can confirm that in bhs a week before that date...

Anyone looking for MVPs I have an extra 9.5. Murang mura lang...hindi presyong reseller.

Wanted to keep 2 sana (1 for playing and 1 to keep it DS).
Kaso meron ako project para sa isa ko pang pinagkaka-abalahan (photogo
smile.gif
)
Kaya need to let go of one of my ZKIII MVPs
frown.gif
PM me na lang
smile.gif

Here are some pics

Back
Top Bottom