NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

mga tol ang pangit ng nike sa moa wlang mga bago kobe jaket lng d rn ata rerelease dmp 7 dun

minor update .. ..
happy.gif

green

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Just came back from getting my dmp 7, looks good,even the orlando cw..Greenbelt 3 had the stocks(for parks I guess),then other park outlets just got a piece of the pie.The manager also showed me 2 new jordan shirts,they are hall of fame inspired,one has mj's face made up by all the relevant numbers(achievements)in his career and the other one, a silhouette of mj's body,with the number of championships he got,mvp's,all star appearances, etc..Both in black and white colors.But she said di pa pwede benta since next week pa release.Baka inaantay pa yung hall of fame shoes?
Are these what you saw?
wclgn8.jpg

378120100.JPG

Originally Posted by jkbryant24

GUYS MERON NANG AJ 7 DMP SA ROCKWELL NAKA BLI AKO LAST NIGHT AROUND 9 PM NG GABI SOBRA TRAFFIC GALING P AKONG PAMPANGA KUNG HINDI P AKO NAG UPDATE SA ROCKWELL NIKE DI KO MALALAMAN HEHEHE ANY WAY OK NMAN SULIT ANG PAGUD PATI STUFF S NIKE MABABAIT MY MGA SIZE 11 AND 12 PA SA NIKE BHS MERON PA HANAPIN NYO C JR MAY N RESERVED AKO DUN SIZE 11 KAYO N KUMUHA OK GUDLUCK TNX
haha yeah easy ka lang sir, breath in breath out.. congrats on the pick up!
happy.gif

how's the DMP 7? Are they selling like hotcakes? Parang tinambak lang sa atin yung hindi nabenta worldwide hehe

sneakerheads, if youll happen to spot jordan 5 dark army in any nike store there up north (makati, ortigas, gateway, etc) size 10.5 or 11 please let meknow. ima be making a trip there after the jabbawockeez gig in ATC.

thanks!

guys the dmp 7's already dropped on nike park trinoma according to the staff who just called me this afternoon.

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

superswag: I believe greenbelt3 and powerplant still have those AJ5's. Goodluck in getting your pair
smile.gif
thanks for the heads up sickchasedsam! appreciate it!

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Just came back from getting my dmp 7, looks good,even the orlando cw..Greenbelt 3 had the stocks(for parks I guess),then other park outlets just got a piece of the pie.The manager also showed me 2 new jordan shirts,they are hall of fame inspired,one has mj's face made up by all the relevant numbers(achievements)in his career and the other one, a silhouette of mj's body,with the number of championships he got,mvp's,all star appearances, etc..Both in black and white colors.But she said di pa pwede benta since next week pa release.Baka inaantay pa yung hall of fame shoes?
Are these what you saw?
wclgn8.jpg

378120100.JPG

YES,these are the shirts that was offered to me..May black din na ganto..Sabi it's around P1,095 daw,and they'll sell probably next week...

Originally Posted by glitch008

^Nice pick-up bro.
smile.gif

How much are those JB shirts?

It'll be around P1,095 daw ata sabi nung staff..but they won't sell till next week pa..

hi peeps...

i'm looking for HYPERDUNK size11, yaw ko ng PI cw, sobrang loud eh

do you have any ideas if magkakaroon ba ang NIKE stores ng HYPERDUNK TB or HYPERDUNK SUPREME?

thanks!

your best bet is to try outlet stores or the net

i dont think magkakaroon pa nike park because of the hyperize and all

Back
Top Bottom