NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Thanks for the update mackiecorrea.
smile.gif

Have you spotted any JB jerseys there?

^thanks for the update guys.

^^marc don't buy the cement phat lows, those would surely be in outlets in a month or two. almost all retailers still have those.

those kobe venom shorts are really light to use. just don't buy the white one or use a cycling short inside if you indeed want those shorts. lightmaterial=translucent/see through effect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

those kobe venom shorts are really light to use. just don't buy the white one or use a cycling short inside if you indeed want those shorts. light material=translucent/see through effect
laugh.gif
i guess i'll get the black one
laugh.gif

Just came from Nike BHS. Nothing new but for those looking for Air Jordan 1 DMP and Air Jordan 3/20 CDP, they still have both packs available in size 11. Those3/20's were very tempting. But I just couldn't get myself to pay for the 20's. IMO, the quality on that was just H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E
sick.gif

As Richong said, Team Pilipinas Red Jerseys set to drop by September. Pareng Rich, 1st or 2nd week daw, haha, hindi pa sure! Talaga naman, LOL!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

Another thing, Dun sa mga Nagsasabi na When I was in your age I only have a Pair of Shoes.....One Thing is for Sure, Im not Gonna beat your Heat even when Im in my 20's, Im Pretty Sure of that
you'll never know dude.....
smile.gif
just continue collecting.
smile.gif
just save some money and more so if you're workingalready.that's what i did.it would be the time for you to get the shoes that you really like. dont need to educate you cause by now i feel that you knowthis game.
laugh.gif
dang, you're still in school? now im getting old na rinpala.hehehehe

btw welcome to nt phi laceupmarv!!!enjoy your stay
wink.gif
haven't checkedthe forum peepz, hehe anyways do you have news if the tb3's are dropping?coz if not might as well go and buy the ph hd.hehehe.it would at least ease myfrustration of not getting the 3's
tired.gif
not meant to be ata talaga

THANKS RED

^ Yeah, Ummm....Think I Should be proud of what I Have though. Lol, How old are guys na ba?

Went to Nike Park at Glorrietta Yesterday, Yeah Nothing New, Same Old Same Old. and September daw ung Release nung Hyperdunk and Jerseys nila na RP. I Thinkung Release nila too late na. 8th pa RP kaya im Hesitant on that Red Jersey nila eh.

Off-Topic- Accel or Nike for Smart-Gilas?? Hmmm

thanks bullsfan... can't wait for the trainer 1's to drop... hopefully may PE's coz they're on sale in the US already daw..

Saw nike pro black armsleeves in NP Eastwood this afternoon which costs around Php600+. Not sure if it's a new release, it's the first i've seenhere hehe.

^yup its a pretty new release, its different from the previous nike sleeve kasi single lang siya and this one is ribbed and perforated, its also longer.. ikind of like the older model which came in 2s and was easier to wear. srp is 695.

Just receive my Team RP shorts today in Taipei. Well, it's a little different from what I thought it is. The sizing is weird and I dnt knw why they addpockets. The NikeFit material is fine. P1295 is kinda cheap compares to the signature basketball shorts here which usually costs about P2000+. Still waitingfor the number-printing and see the red jersey next month. Hyperize PI is P4500 here in Taiwan. No HD PI here for sure.

^wow 4500, pretty good price imo. no correction best price.

btw, are there any other shops that already have the black venom shorts other than g4. thanks

btw, are there any other shops that already have the black venom shorts other than g4. thanks
none at moa and gb...

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^yup its a pretty new release, its different from the previous nike sleeve kasi single lang siya and this one is ribbed and perforated, its also longer.. i kind of like the older model which came in 2s and was easier to wear. srp is 695.

i believe both ends of this new sleeve will also get easily baconed, like the older model hehe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

^yup its a pretty new release, its different from the previous nike sleeve kasi single lang siya and this one is ribbed and perforated, its also longer.. i kind of like the older model which came in 2s and was easier to wear. srp is 695.

i believe both ends of this new sleeve will also get easily baconed, like the older model hehe
grin.gif

yup, and i feel the stitching will also tear pretty quick
frown.gif

Wow 4500 is a streal. Kaso with the shipping and all it might be the same as getting a pair here.
By the way, saw those new Kobe black shorts last night at BHS. I'm gonna go back today to pick up one.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Originally Posted by arsure

has anyone seen a nike 3M dunk low, all black with ice soles, size 12?

Nike park sm fairview got the 3m's, i just dont know bout the available sizes..
happy.gif
Ill try dropping there later, tanong ko kun meron pa sila tpos ill just post it here.ok? Those 3m dunks are nice btw.
sir pasensya sobrang late na reply, dumaan ako kahapon sa nike park sm fairview, wala na daw nun 12. biggest size na ung 11..

Originally Posted by jethro

^ Yeah, Ummm....Think I Should be proud of what I Have though. Lol, How old are guys na ba?

Went to Nike Park at Glorrietta Yesterday, Yeah Nothing New, Same Old Same Old. and September daw ung Release nung Hyperdunk and Jerseys nila na RP. I Think ung Release nila too late na. 8th pa RP kaya im Hesitant on that Red Jersey nila eh.

Off-Topic- Accel or Nike for Smart-Gilas?? Hmmm

turning 25 yrs old next January. hehe that's why im really pressured to save up for the future.and in addition my gf has plans of settling downalready.
smile.gif
i want to give in but my savings is not that big yet. latelyi've been really selective of what shoes to buy because i want to slow down and quit already. and i think im getting there. bout time to become moreserious about our relationship and give up my hobby for shoes. oh well nuff about me, that's good to hear bout the phi hd.
smile.gif
nike sponsorship for smart-gilas for sure!!!!!

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom