NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Reserved..reserved...reserved..C'mon Nike PI! Step it up.
smh.gif

Dropped by NP BHS last night to ask about the GMs but the store clerks were feigningignorance as usual. Since I was already there, I asked if they had the AJ1 DMPs so I could at least take a look at them before they're all gone. They saidthere was only one pair left. My heart seemed to skip a beat when the guy said it was a size 9. Apparently it was reserved a couple of days before but thebuyer had just phoned in to say that he already got his pair from another store. To make the long story short, I ended up copping the supposedly"last" pack! Man, this pack is really beautiful! Especially the Bulls cw!
pimp.gif

Now, going back to those GMs, I might have to let go of these Celtics pair first before I can cop those. By the way, an employee at NP Glorietta told me thismorning they got their GMs yesterday but BHS peeps are clueless about it.

My lil bro got his DMP 1's reserved too, we're picking it up later. In the mean time though, it's fun seeing him real nervous when I tease him thathe was already beat to his pair by another guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Speaking of New loves, those interested could check my sig
happy.gif

Originally Posted by brickthrower

Dropped by NP BHS last night to ask about the GMs but the store clerks were feigning ignorance as usual. Since I was already there, I asked if they had the AJ1 DMPs so I could at least take a look at them before they're all gone. They said there was only one pair left. My heart seemed to skip a beat when the guy said it was a size 9. Apparently it was reserved a couple of days before but the buyer had just phoned in to say that he already got his pair from another store. To make the long story short, I ended up copping the supposedly "last" pack! Man, this pack is really beautiful! Especially the Bulls cw!
pimp.gif

Now, going back to those GMs, I might have to let go of these Celtics pair first before I can cop those. By the way, an employee at NP Glorietta told me this morning they got their GMs yesterday but BHS peeps are clueless about it.
BHS people are full of $@$%*
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

jason16 wrote:

Put the New Love and Boston 60+ together, you got a nice AJI LA and Bos pack
pimp.gif

feeling yah brother..if only the bmp new love is hi..i would rock them side by side hypebeast style.
laugh.gif
too bad it's a mid
roll.gif

so, do you like the boston 1's or the bulls colorway...for me i like the boston 1's and im not even a fan of the celtics
smile.gif

nice. i'm definitely gonna buy his first sig shoes...

well, maybe not, still depends on the looks and the feel. hehe

Park Trinoma has the DMPs 60+ and the KB4 GMs. Didn't inquire about the available sizes though.

being the flagship store of nike in the philippines, we woiuld really have the notion that NP BHS would have and would know everything about nike'sreleases, but the reality is, they don't. most of the staff there are really clueless when it comes to the latest releases. there are just a few staff whoare really updated. believe me NT bros, we are luckier here in NT. We have the power of the net at our disposal and we easily get to share infos, theydon't. they just rely on the memos of nike phils for their updates. sad, but true. anyway, the KB4 gm will be released. at last, tom. too bad, in justcomes in the regular orange nike box. KB's still not getting the royal treatment that he deserves. see ya'll @ the line later @ BHS.

the KB4 gm will be released. at last, tom. too bad, in just comes in the regular orange nike box. KB's still not getting the royal treatment that hedeserves. see ya'll @ the line later @ BHS.

--- Yeah man! How come it goes with regular nike boxes... Unlike lebron that has nice type of shoeboxes...

Park Trinoma according to the staff...

DMP 60+ Pack - 7 pairs from MOA

sizes 8.5 - 12 as of 6 PM yesterday

i didn't cop one though...budget's a little tight right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom