NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Any suggestions that would be a great replacement/substitute for the Zoom Soldier in terms of performance outdoors? I love the bouncy responsiveness of the soldier... But maybe there are other shoes that will be a great substitute for the Soldier... And syempre dapat, it's available here in our Beloved Country... thanks in advance...

Try the Air Jordan M3 man, i heard its great shoe for ballin...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Any suggestions that would be a great replacement/substitute for the Zoom Soldier in terms of performance outdoors? I love the bouncy responsiveness of the soldier... But maybe there are other shoes that will be a great substitute for the Soldier... And syempre dapat, it's available here in our Beloved Country... thanks in advance...

smokin.gif
i really wasn't able to get a pair of soldiers... so insteadi got an adidas promodel 40% off (they still have diff colorways) at trinoma...the cushioning is quite the same with the soldier (forefoot and heel), the samewith the snug fit from the midsole t the ankles. the only thing is, it's adidas but nonetheless, the fit is great.
pimp.gif

^thanks for all the suggestions... been thinkin' to buy that promodel with changeable stripes... Does it have a bouncy responsiveness of the soldier?

Anyone know where i can find some Kobe 3 MPLS colorway? and how much? ...uwi ako in 2 weeks eh hehe

yeah im also looking for one.......but from what ive noticed with retroes is when they retro a particular shoe they make it a bit higher. so a low cut shoewhen retroed becomes a mid cut shoe......any reasons why?

air jordan 3 black cat and pure white,aj 8 AQUA,peapod orange blaze,white stealth orange,aj xv,air force one low socaledition,a lot nike zoom low and low blazer
spotted at Nike park Festival Mall

Lebron V Low White/Navy Colorway at Nike BHS for like P4,995 (not sure of the price). Picked up a pair coz it looks like a Yankee V Low

^^^ I wouldn't really know pareng Tony as I never use most of my shoes. Just like looking at them LOL

Hope everything is well with you there in NYC, Ton. Maybe you can hook me up for an OSU V for like $450 shipped or something hehehe

didnt know u wanted a pair of lows pare,i could have gotten u a pair for WAY less including shipping.

NP Gateway update!!

Air Jordan XX3 white/stealths = P9,495

Zoom Kobe III SL = P7,495

Lots of sale items..

sir mortum, just want to ask how much was the jordan 3 pure white? and is it available in other nike stores perhaps a nike park branch.

Back
Top Bottom