NIKE PARK UPDATES ?????

Thanks for the updates gishtar!
happy.gif

JB is abusing the elephant print in its products lately. still nice sandals though.
smile.gif

The ZL6 low white outs look clean. SRP is 5395. Nice price.
smile.gif

tried on the parker zoom flight club.. ganda! fits like a glove.. hmmm.. come to think of it.. it kinda looks like the glove's shoe before
smile.gif
the visiblezoom air was a nice touch! retail is 5700.. yata.. to be released on the 17th or 18th of april..
smile.gif

Great! Thanks for the updates gishtar!

Wow those Cement Phlys just dropped? If im not mistaken i think these have been released in the US since around november. Retailing for $85 and currently inthe $69 mark.

Just a little info though, Phly Legends are comfortable shoes, similar to chucks, great for walking, even running or playing ball.

thanks sickchasedsam
smile.gif
I might get the POPs pero baka may lalabas pa na magandang CW ang Kobe IV? 1 pair lang kasi kukunin ko
laugh.gif
and if ever hindi akotinamad, I'll go to Trinoma later to check it out. Baka may size pa ako't mafit ko narin
laugh.gif

@gilviernes: Yep, POP means Playoff Pack.

Check ko nalang sa NIKE park G4 tomorrow. Sana del sols lumabas pa! I really like the CW del sol..It's way waaaaay better than the POP CW..well, at leastfor me.

Nakita ko na rin yung KB4 POPs. Kaso di ata bagay kay Kobe yung kulay nya. And mas maganda siguro kung makintab yung tip nya ala Inlines. Del Sols pa rin!
happy.gif

yep Del sols for playoffs.
happy.gif
that would be great! POP CW looks more like an ordinary shoe..ang panget kung magMVP and champion (kobe and the lakers,respectively) tapos yun yung CW ng shoes niya..as what manilaboy and msgt said, hindi bagay kay kobe yung POP CW.
laugh.gif
Come on NIKE park! ilabas niyo na uletDel Sols! (para meron narin ako
happy.gif
)

mga sir... may info ba kung lalabas ung Air Weezy d2?

Lalabas kaya d2 ung Raging Bull pack... kc I'm dying to have some AJ V's

hello to the new nters

no idea on the yeezy's release

given JB's other releases in the past, the RBP shud drop here edited: check out bunker thread, rumor has it that yeezy's on april 4

btw guys, do you have any connects in the us who can get us the pacman knows shirt. jst saw a guy frm us in the pickup thread who purchased these shirts.thanks

Sayang sana d nya maisip na pangit sa kanya ung POP kc bbli ako nun hehe ung classmate ko kc may del sol na pangit nmn pg prehas.

Back
Top Bottom