Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by chase on

are we not getting the Bulls CW alpha 1's???
i dont think so bro.. these have been released more than a month ago in the US... but we can still hope..
smile.gif

@boopaolo
It's Nike Park SM North EDSA Annex , the sales lady said its 10% off ZKV's Durant

sorry for OT

how many pairs of kobe 5 all star colorway arrive at bhs?

im planning to buy one...sa abroad.

thanx

Originally Posted by ketch0p

@monase called up BHS and said that ZKV All Star is not available...
of course they're not available anymore. KB5 ASG released on the wednesday before the ASG (mid-February)
only 20 or so pairs dropped exclusive to BHS. Sold out on the same night. 
ohwell.gif
happy.gif

^uummm im not really sure so take this info simply as a heads up, but when my friend presented a receipt for a shoes he purchased @ 15% off the supervisor said you cannot use this or any receipt with higher discounts to amass the 20k minimum total purchase that will entitle you to a vip card...

OG's kindly verify if this is accurate... or is this subjective to the supervisor youre dealing with?

so what im basically saying is you might be better off buying the shoes @ retail (or @ 10% off at the most) to be able to use the receipt to apply for a vip card...

HTH

thats right.. the accumulated 20k receipts for VIP card should not be discounted. otherwise the receipt will not be counted..

hi NT, im new here!
pimp.gif

do u guys have any idea when will Jordan Spizike (white / aqtn / varsity purple / varsity red) or true blue look a like will be release here? tnx!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ketch0p

thats right.. the accumulated 20k receipts for VIP card should not be discounted. otherwise the receipt will not be counted..
I gave my co-worker a receipt with 15% discount and it was accepted when he applied for a VIP card so I guess it all depends on the supervisor.

Originally Posted by superswag

^uummm im not really sure so take this info simply as a heads up, but when my friend presented a receipt for a shoes he purchased @ 15% off the supervisor said you cannot use this or any receipt with higher discounts to amass the 20k minimum total purchase that will entitle you to a vip card...

OG's kindly verify if this is accurate... or is this subjective to the supervisor youre dealing with?

so what im basically saying is you might be better off buying the shoes @ retail (or @ 10% off at the most) to be able to use the receipt to apply for a vip card...

HTH
yeah i know mehn, I know the rules thanks for the reminder though. Looking for that 10% discounted White Speckled ZK4. It seems that all of the branch I went doesn't have a 10% discount, that's why I'm looking for one. have you seen one though?
anybody?

PEACE!
smokin.gif

TIA

updates on NP Sta Lucia

LB7 P.S.
ZKV Home, POP and Inlines (all sizes)
New Lebron and Kobe Shirts.
The shoe that looks like ZK3 81 pts.

Originally Posted by superswag

HTH
all the receipts should not be discounted. meaning they should be bought for retail price. not even a 10% discount on the receipt will be honored sir.

^yeah was able to use receipts with 10% discounts to avail the vip card.. while my friend was denied the vip card cuz he has some receipts with items bought @ 15% discounts.

thanks for the info eveyone! this confirms that it is indeed upto the supervisor discression if theyll accept receipts with discounts for a customer to apply for the vip card.

NP BHS:
Kobe IV Home Gradients
Hyperize (East anf West)
Air Max Hyperize
LJVII PS
KD2 ASG
....and the usual BHS stocks.

NP rob place
kobe 5 pop , home (I've got my pop sz 13)
lebron PS
lebron Witness t-shirt(M on display)
kobe t shirt (the one interviewed)
lebron t shirt (w/ the mics also)
lebron and kobe puppets
MVPUppets t shirt(white)

Back
Top Bottom