Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

nah man it aint your fault. i believe someone answered your question, stating that skyposites were spotted in bhs. i was actually responding to his post, not yours. but it was deleted probably because there were violations of the R.O.C.

so to answer your question, i believe there are skyposite's in bhs (kryptonate and amare cw's)... theyve been sitting there for quite some time now... better check out the store for further details.

HTH

NP SM Fairview:
New Kobe shorts (purple) and Lebron shorts
7 low NYK cw
Lebron 7 (VII) P.S. (Post Season)’s

Kobe V (Away,Black/red/white,chaos,Inlines) big sizes still available. Inlines still have other sizes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
FS:DS Manny Pacquiao Lights Out sz 9 (Brand New never been worn)
FS: Kobe IV 4 Rings sz 9 (worn 5x)
txt me if your interested. 09228668277

Originally Posted by Princeton

NP SM Fairview:
New Kobe shorts (purple) and Lebron shorts
7 low NYK cw
Lebron 7 (VII) P.S. (Post Season)’s

Kobe V (Away,Black/red/white,chaos,Inlines) big sizes still available. Inlines still have other sizes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for the update Princeton! finally some new stocks at sm fairiew branch.
smile.gif

^thanks for the updates princeton! which colorway of the lebron p.s. dropped? is it the black/red one? how much does it go for retail? i need those for ballin!!!

thanks in advance!

Correct. It's Amare PE Skyposite. My post was deleted probably because after answering your question, I asked about a particular AJ that is to be released officially on this year. I thought it's a valid query.

@superswag: yup that's the colorway i saw.

great! if you remember the price for those lebron p.s. kindly post the price for everyone's reference.

thanks again princeton!

UPDATE: NIKE PARK FESTIVAL

KOBE V HOME
LEBRON 7 P.S. BLACK

..not yet on display ...hehe .. already in their stockroom already ..
smile.gif

... i asked permission from the staff to allow me to take pictures of these two new arrivals ....

the Homes

and the P.S.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
enjoy ...

LEBRON 7 P.S. BLACK/RED - P6,995 (as far as i can remember feel free to correct if i'm wrong)
happy.gif

@hellomarco - Sir, the ambassador white with gold check, N.P. Trinoma have that? Been there last Wednesday, I have not seen that kind of ambassador.

how much with the lebron shorts and kobe shorts? May iba pa bang kulay

EDIT:
We can't buy that new items until april 1st onwards (Other branches do not have that things pa)

Originally Posted by gilviernes

how much with the lebron shorts and kobe shorts? May iba pa bang kulay

EDIT:
We can't buy that new items until april 1st onwards (Other branches do not have that things pa)

if im not mistaken, the kobe shorts retail @ 1,6++.

Back
Top Bottom