Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

anyway, when i'm copping this, saw someone getting 3 pairs, 3 different sizes.

might be a reseller or something
smile.gif

sorry sir glitch
smile.gif

^Dude, for the Nth time, please post your pick-up in the right thread. This is not the "pick-up thread".
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

NP staff are already forbidden to make reservations, as per memo from their main office. Reservations are no longer allowed even for a day on the in demand products. So for those who tried to reserve their pair and was told by the staff that they have your pair reserved , don't be too comfortable coz your pair might get sold before you you could get it, because staffs are no longer allowed to hold your pair if there is a buyer.
Originally Posted by shrewd03

^np fairview got theirs already. got my pair reserved. inlines are aight.

Originally Posted by lmns2

yeah right.. tell that to BHS.. 
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Karbonized

I really hope this memo is implemented sa BHS... So everybody will get a fair chance in getting the goods there... Masyado na kasi obvious yun palakasan diyan... To think flagship store yan, puro politics....

IMO, the reservation policy is for the big stores namely BHS, G4, TRINOMA, MOA... other stores can reserve for their regular customers as long as its a sure buy. it also depends on the supervisor of the store if he/she will implement that said policy... As for the BHS thing, hindi na mababago or mawawala palakasan dyan...

MONEY MATTERS

Yup , you are right that money matters, but that rule on reservation isn't meant for big stores only. It also applies to smaller spots and it is the supervisor of two small stores who advised me about the reservation because I was about to make reservations for the Inlines 
laugh.gif

got mine in fairview. they still have some big sizes left. no new kobe stuffs like shirt or shorts. huarache white/red/black available too.
they still have some sizes for the chaos, v-day, and the away.

if anyone could check out GB3 park, are the oreo VIs there already? and if someone could post pictures of it, that would be great!
smile.gif
tia...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

if anyone could check out GB3 park, are the oreo VIs there already? and if someone could post pictures of it, that would be great!
smile.gif
tia...

wow really?
pimp.gif

got mine in fairview. they still have some big sizes left. no new kobe stuffs like shirt or shorts. huarache white/red/black available too.

Would you know if they have size 7.5 for the Chaos? It's taking me forever to find a pair...
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

jordan VI oreo available at G4 and GB3 only 4 pairs ech store biggest is 10...also available at moa 6 pairs only biggest is 11 i think bhs havent receive there share but u dnt knw staff there are a bit sneaky hehe ....hopefully full size will follow so that everbody can cope

wonder why they dont have bigger sizes now...oh well. Goodluck to those who want to get the Oreos...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by jrjmd

smile.gif
tia...

wow really?
pimp.gif

i think its already confirmed mackie.. ores VI are now available.. haven't seen em yet... "kuha na makoy!!!"
roll.gif

as off now nope...3 stores have them pa lang. wait for bhs and or trinoma. they might have bigger sizes later when their stocks arrive...

hopefully they have a full size run on the oreo..... meron na ba available jordan XI 25th anniv?

^check shoe/salon updates...

Oreo also available at Trinoma... Size 8.5 to 11 are the only size available.. Some are reserved already...

One size per pair only..

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Would you know if they have size 7.5 for the Chaos? It's taking me forever to find a pair...
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
sm north annex has a fsr of the chaos the last time i went there and also some shoe stores dun. right here sa sm fairview meron sa sports central fsr also. though walang discount na 10% compared to park and stadium. 

Originally Posted by edmin

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
sm north annex has a fsr of the chaos the last time i went there and also some shoe stores dun. right here sa sm fairview meron sa sports central fsr also. though walang discount na 10% compared to park and stadium. 
Thank you!
smokin.gif

SM Manila still have Chaos on display... size 14 and 10.5... I asked the staff and they still have 9 and 12 in stock... No Oreos here..

As for Rob Place Manila, no Oreos yet but Inlines have lots of sizes in stock...

Originally Posted by edmin

laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Thank you!
smokin.gif

no problem,small feet lang tau pare... i also wear a 7.5-8, but more of an 8 when i play ball. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom