Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

new shirts up on fanatics as well - I purchased the Bucks long sleeve and its definitely polyester dri -fit, only issue was that the fanatics picture had all the writing in Green, shirt came and it was in Cream Color. Not my thing, and will now have to go back

new tee, will need

upload_2018-8-9_10-17-3.png

Yall can blame it on the lighting all u want. Them Lakers jerseys aint as nice as the traditional gold joints. I dunno whose idea it was to change their color to bright yellow and why the owners would even approve of that.

And as for the purple jerseys, I woulda been down to cop a Lebron one if it wasn't for that damn black trim on the side. Lakers wyd? :lol:

upload_2018-8-9_10-19-4.png

These swingman are clean
Was gonna pick this up to ball in also but my size is sold out. I copped the clippers and raptors so far and they are good money. Gonna get the Knicks next but I want it to be a lil cheaper first >D

Oh thank god I held out on buying knicks shorts. Need picketssssss. Hopefully they do this for all shorts!?

I already had mentioned that the 18’-19’ swingman shorts have pockets...

Nbastore.com & fanatics have them for sake already...

Read the description

Not only do I want the practice tees to be REAL Dri-Fit but I hope Nike corrected the fit too.

Copped a long sleeve Cavs practice tee at the beginning of the season and not only did the material feel like thin cardboard but the large literally felt like a small.

Once again the retail was product completely different from team issued gear

Nikes sizes have been WYLIN. In the retail version they didn't fix the sizing from what I can tell... My 2XL bucks practice Tee from this year is indeed poly dri fit, but fits like a large...

Nikes sizes have been WYLIN. In the retail version they didn't fix the sizing from what I can tell... My 2XL bucks practice Tee from this year is indeed poly dri fit, but fits like a large...
2XL feels like a XL imo. I'm a XL so I gotta size up. But fits like a large?

I was exaggerating a bit, definitely runs a size small though. You should be good sizing up one

Back
Top Bottom