Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Im heading to Nike Town London early tomorrow to look at these so will be ahead of you in the timezone - will let you know about sizing etc

Dude in GSW looks quite slim and wearing size 44... looks like these may well run pretty small

Last edited:
Im heading to Nike Town London early tomorrow to look at these so will be ahead of you in the timezone - will let you know about sizing etc

Dude in GSW looks quite slim and wearing size 44... looks like these may well run pretty small

Nike has been slim fitting everything lately. Started with Dri-fit shirts releasing in only athletic cut to the new NFL jerseys being a tighter cut. I don't mind a fitted cut but for some of the gear, if you're not cut like the players, its not fitting right.

Anyone download the connect app?

I upgraded to 11 and it’s still saying I can’t DL it. Guessing they put it up and took it back down?

Nike has been slim fitting everything lately. Started with Dri-fit shirts releasing in only athletic cut to the new NFL jerseys being a tighter cut. I don't mind a fitted cut but for some of the gear, if you're not cut like the players, its not fitting right.
Good thing I slimmed down a bit so I don't feel fat when I get my regular size LMAO. US always vanity sizes anyways. I wonder if Nike is trying to appeal to the rest of the world in terms of sizing.

$150 for the shorts, better off trying to hit up eBay for game-used ones esp since it sounds like they run small. Adidas game-used ones were going for as low as $75.

Hoodies
Screenshot_20170928-221010.png
Screenshot_20170928-220948.png
Screenshot_20170928-221033.png

Back
Top Bottom