Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just got Trae from Justsports. Going for Bron later and Ja when it restocks. Hoping the Wizards come out with an authentic one for Beal or Kuz. Still debating if I should get a Luka one or the statement edition.

Just got Trae from Justsports. Going for Bron later and Ja when it restocks. Hoping the Wizards come out with an authentic one for Beal or Kuz. Still debating if I should get a Luka one or the statement edition.
I was told Ja is one time offer n there will be no restocks at just sports :frown:

Edit: nevermind. Thought there was a restock of Ja.

I’m assuming fanatics will restock or Nike will drop Ja soon. So I’ll wait til they get it

11668133699_.pic.jpg
41668133715_.pic.jpg

fresh from team store, game live, also got Kris AU in 40, 44, 52

561668134085_.pic.jpg

Man this eBay seller of the 30% off code is selling them for $16.99 WTF

I used to buy these for $3.95 then $10, & now this price lol

I just now saw that. I was already buying less once he jacked the price up to $9.99. I’ll definitely be buying way less now. And when I do use one, it’s going to be on a purchase where I’m buying multiple items.

Hopefully another seller can consistently get codes and undercut him at a lower price.

I dislike that the Mavs city jerseys are starting to have the details painted on. If I pay $250 I think it should all be stitched but then again... I guess they're made based off what suits the players best.

I dislike that the Mavs city jerseys are starting to have the details painted on. If I pay $250 I think it should all be stitched but then again... I guess they're made based off what suits the players best.
They looked stitched though, no?
4D3D143E-648C-449E-81BF-7E982E8F25A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom