Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What do you consider trash quality? I'm genuinely curious because the material is not only light, it's very strong.

I'm all for the stuff completed by Nike. The current authentics are excellent. I'm speaking specifically about the third-party lettering that's become more common than the factory-completed stuff. What's typically sold at Stadiums and offered on websites. The lettering quality ranges from excellent to terrible. I just think a lot of the current hobby's acceptance of "authentic" is distorted already.

Also, need help finding a 48 in this. The 44 isnt cutting it.

20211224_162507.jpg

The wishbone collar has overstayed it's welcome by about 7 years.
Completely agree. I really like our jerseys but wish the collar would change. It feels weird wearing it too. Maybe one day Cuban will switch things up but I know when we announced the Navy version of our away jersey "in 2000 or 2001" he was so pumped about the design.

crazy cuz dude is legit, guess dabbling with fakes now

SMFH
i feel like it's technically an authentic jersey, since it does use Aeroswift, but with custom name, numbers, trim. So not as fake as those reps, but not as legit as a legit jersey. I think he's charging 900 tho which is still overpriced af.

Back
Top Bottom