Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Bucks one is nice, I’ll probably be in for an authentic Giannis.
A2F1BDA9-BD3F-4BC6-BCCC-3A1973AFAA42.jpeg

I know there was some back and forth but hat tip to Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 for the early info

Yeah, I'll need that.

Some really good throwbacks releasing. Just don't like how both the Lakers and Clippers are both doing Los Angeles.

1645544910959.png

Was really hoping Lakers would just do an actual classic away jersey like this mockup by conrad years ago

Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 7.53.34 AM.png

Didn't mind the black side panels when they first released but adding more black just doesn't do it for me

Last edited:
Warriors city looks disappointed from those leaks. Let’s see what it looks like in a better picture. Hard to make out what the logo is and it looks like a two tone material. Classics all looking good. Too bad we stuck with swingman.

Got my mash up shorts in from NDC and my heat collection for good measure. All swingman pairs aside from the gamers (adidas black and the strus trophy gold pair)

Attachments

• 5125F5BF-3AFF-400B-9CDB-BC7A98D5510F.jpeg
    5125F5BF-3AFF-400B-9CDB-BC7A98D5510F.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 7C8C85B4-B2E4-4A3F-8868-2E3F46A6179B.jpeg
    7C8C85B4-B2E4-4A3F-8868-2E3F46A6179B.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 42
Got my mash up shorts in from NDC and my heat collection for good measure. All swingman pairs aside from the gamers (adidas black and the strus trophy gold pair)

I got some swingmans coming this week from NDC as well. I prefer the swingmans for the pockets (use the shorts for gym/working out)

Who are we all kidding its not like we have a chance at grabbing these anyways lol

Bucks, Suns, Warriors, and Washington all look promising

Who are we all kidding its not like we have a chance at grabbing these anyways lol

Bucks, Suns, Warriors, and Washington all look promising
Lol, speak for yourself. I was able to scoop a few city authentics this season.

18 authentic city edition jerseys released via different sites/stores.

And we still might get some more drops as the season winds down. New Era FINALLY dropped city edition fitteds for this season, and the city collection dropped back in November.

Miami just changing their jerseys to white :lol::smh:

Was never a fan of “The Land” jersey branding for Cleveland

OKC continues to have the most boring jerseys in the league

I’m biased, but the Jazz currently have one of the cleanest jersey sets in the league between the normal jerseys and city jerseys.

Unfortunately, the new owner is changing the Jazz’s colors to black, white and highlighter yellow next season.

The current colors are great. If he wanted to change it up, 99% of fans would have been happy to go back to purple, green and gold.

I’m biased, but the Jazz currently have one of the cleanest jersey sets in the league between the normal jerseys and city jerseys.

Unfortunately, the new owner is changing the Jazz’s colors to black, white and highlighter yellow next season.

The current colors are great. If he wanted to change it up, 99% of fans would have been happy to go back to purple, green and gold.

What’s the rationale behind the color change? Black yellow and white for the beehive?

Back
Top Bottom