Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Fellow NTers that are interested in buying sponsored patches. This eBay seller has them

I bought 3 from him. They practically identical to Lakersstore just like a half millimeter longer

It’s a negligible difference imo

Last edited:
Fellow NTers that are interested in buying sponsored patches. This eBay seller has them

I bought 3 from him practically identical to Lakersstore just like a half millimeter longer

HK seller hmmmm not sure if it’s legit tho

HK seller hmmmm not sure if it’s legit tho
4DCD55E1-BD59-4D6E-AFFB-E0F88C06EE5F.jpeg

The ad patches sewn on the retail jerseys are almost never the same as the ones on game jerseys. They are printed and sewn with the third-party lettering. I'm talking about the stadium retail stuff in particular.

Some patches made by the Asia collectors are closer to the game jerseys. Unless its's coming direct from Nike, like some of the stuff this year, or extras from the player stock, they're all pretty much "replicas".

Those patches are intriguing. Wondering if I should cop the Blazers & Nets ones, since I got those jerseys from NDC.:emoji_thinking:

Long time lurker... Suns Team Shop finally got in 75th anniversary Statement and Association authentics tonight. Players that I remember being available were Booker, CP3, Ayton, Crowder, and I believe Bridges and Payne. Scooped up a Booker Statement. $250, not sure if they do phone orders.
20220124_222849.jpg
20220124_222926.jpg

g-time g-time How are the Celtics and Knicks Classic shorts in person? They seem pretty much like the authentics. I'm really thinking bout getting a Celtics pair.

g-time g-time How are the Celtics and Knicks Classic shorts in person? They seem pretty much like the authentics. I'm really thinking bout getting a Celtics pair.
They’re pretty nice. They’re that sheen/shiny material. I feel that the Knicks are a little thicker cut than the Celtics, but still nice overall.

Long time lurker... Suns Team Shop finally got in 75th anniversary Statement and Association authentics tonight. Players that I remember being available were Booker, CP3, Ayton, Crowder, and I believe Bridges and Payne. Scooped up a Booker Statement. $250, not sure if they do phone orders.
20220124_222849.jpg
20220124_222926.jpg
I Need a booker authentic

Dope pick up

20220124_222849.jpg
20220124_222926.jpg
Any word on Valley Authentics?

Any word on Valley Authentics?
I didn't ask last night. I know Just Sports has been telling people on social media that they have Booker Valley authentics on order. But that they have no idea when they'll get them or how many so they didn't put them up for preorder like they did with the Swingman.

20220124_222849.jpg
20220124_222926.jpg

I need a statement authentic CP3, lol.

I bought 3 from him. They practically identical to Lakersstore just like a half millimeter longer

Will I have to resort to that route since I still need those Wish patches? I'm in a bind because I have the yellow, purple, and white LeBron James authentic jerseys in #23 without the sponsor patch, and that's why I still haven't worn them.

I actually called the Team LA Store in Staples Center last year when they finally reopened because I was hoping they still had leftover "wish" patches since the Lakers wore the revised "wish SHOPPING" patches by that time, and the lady acknowledged they discarded the leftover "wish" patches when the revision was made because they had to align with what the Lakers actually wore on court to be authentic like that.

The ad patches sewn on the retail jerseys are almost never the same as the ones on game jerseys. They are printed and sewn with the third-party lettering. I'm talking about the stadium retail stuff in particular.

Some patches made by the Asia collectors are closer to the game jerseys. Unless its's coming direct from Nike, like some of the stuff this year, or extras from the player stock, they're all pretty much "replicas".

I guess I should look at it both ways based on all this.

I admit I see it as going the "bootleg" route if I had to go to eBay to get a sponsor patch because I don't have an option to get them with a legitimate retailer. That's why it's now a dilemma for me.

Back
Top Bottom