Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Sorry if I missed it, are there going to be sponsor patches on the city uniforms? Only have been keeping tabs on the Bucks ones and none of them have had the Harley patch on it

once again, it’s a no for me in regards to that Westbrook Rockets jersey smh. A year too late.
07B689B7-8DC5-4C3C-AAB2-1558B13234ED.jpeg

Sorry if I missed it, are there going to be sponsor patches on the city uniforms? Only have been keeping tabs on the Bucks ones and none of them have had the Harley patch on it

from the bucks site, PLEASE NOTE: STARTING 11/26/20, NIKE JERSEYS WILL NOT INCLUDE THE HARLEY DAVIDSON SPONSOR PATCH

The Bucks partnership with Harley was only for 3 years so it expired. I’d assume they’ll announce a new partner soon

I suppose with Harley dropping out of Summerfest, they got enough things to worry about besides being the jersey sponsor, I always liked the look though, glad I got at least one jersey with it. Will be easier to shop around on the city jersey then if they won't have a patch at all.

I grabbed a Herro Jordan brand and the Vice even though it won’t be worn. Got a 40.00 gift card back so if they drop the authentic later I’ll grab it with that.

I'm waiting to see if another site drops the Mavs city authentic for the $200 price tag. I don't mind paying the $250 but if I can avoid it I will lol.

So read the concept behind the gradient city Heat jerseys, when in running one way down the court they're basically going to appear fully blue on screen and then running back the other direction look fully pink on screen. As if they'll look like two different teams.

Nike's website is trash. What do you even search for to find authentic jerseys because "nba authentic jersey" brings up no results.

city gear is up! lakers city authentic still looks like it's 16 chips based on the images provided LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom