Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I liked last years mavs better. It was out there but was a nice concept. I don’t know what they tried to accomplish with this one.

They say it’s supposed to represent the MOBIL Pegasus logo we have flying over downtown Dallas but that sign is bright red lol. They put a description up on dallasmavs.shop.

wheres the bucks city jersey
Revealing them tomorrow

Going to look something like this.

3B8E07B4-4107-4A37-B972-BA096475FC14.jpeg

Interestingly enough, it seems like there will be special City Edition ThermaFlex hoodies for all teams. Mavs, Bulls, and Nuggets have already put them up on their respective sites. The "Oakland" one for the warriors will be a must-cop for me

I’m interested in seeing the earned jerseys this year Since they’re bringing them back.

I liked last years mavs better. It was out there but was a nice concept. I don’t know what they tried to accomplish with this one.

last years Mavs city edition jersey really grew on me. I like the color scheme and concept. This current one I gotta see in person, but I’m not a big fan of white jerseys.

Only thing that makes me nervous about the white jersey is I always get stuck next to the kid at the game spraying ketchup everywhere missing his hot dog and then getting apologized 3,000 times by the mother that should’ve been helping him/her 😂

Raptors authentics are on sale on their site. $199.99 Canadian dollars which converts to $153.89 US.

Hawks also have their authenthics on sale which brings it back down to $200

Is that rockets player name and number shirt available to buy yet? Anyone know where u can scoop one. Checked fanatics and nothing, wanna grab one while I've got some extra cash. My whole casual wardrobe is full of those shirt, thats all I really wear. Sometimes Texans Watson or Watt. Tried doing it with the Astros and the MLB shirts are 100% cotton not dri fit. Nike dropped the ball with the MLB player shirts. I originally bought a Nolan Ryan retro, Altuve, Springer, Correa, Verlander, Cole, and Bergman. I returned them all except the Bregman because I washed it first and that thing is so wrinkly and washed I didn't think they'd even take it back.

Yea they’ll have to be unveiled by the end of the week because all the NBA city stuff officially goes on sale next week.

Back
Top Bottom