Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I think if the hornets removed Buzz city from their city unis they would be solid. That color combo is nice. Like the Mavs city too. Interested to see what the Rockets city unis look like considering their supposedly Oilers colors.

full-jersey-hotspots.png

Is there any difference between 19-20 and 20-21 jersey for Nets?
I think the black one will keep the same, right?

I think...but don't quote me on this...but the 2020-21 City edition jerseys are those powder blue ones

I think...but don't quote me on this...but the 2020-21 City edition jerseys are those powder blue ones

those are the classic edition ones, so they won't get the authentic treatment (probably). only difference in the 2021 jerseys is the jocktag doesn't have nike connect anymore so it resembles what the players wear more

after seeing what adidas and the NHL did with their reverse retro jerseys yesterday, it makes me hate what nike and the NBA did with all these jerseys lol

The Dallas Stars reverse retro jersey is terrible... It's waayyyyy too white. The blackout jersey is amazing though.

It's not just nike making these jerseys. Teams are collaborating and approving them. Lets also not act like adidas didn't have atrocities they were pumping out. Looking at you sleeved jerseys.

The Dallas Stars reverse retro jersey is terrible... It's waayyyyy too white. The blackout jersey is amazing though.

stars and red wings are bad lol but overall a majority did pretty well

It's not just nike making these jerseys. Teams are collaborating and approving them. Lets also not act like adidas didn't have atrocities they were pumping out. Looking at you sleeved jerseys.

not disregarding adidas for those sleeved jerseys at all, but idk at this point nike and the league should just push out new city/alternates every couple years as opposed to every single year

Back
Top Bottom