Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i ordered the swingman off of dicks. I will get the authentic if they drop or the city if it’s nice. I don’t like mavs current set otherwise. The kidd era jerseys were nice.

I have authentic Mavs jerseys from the 90s era to current. I bought the green swingman when Adidas made them 5 years ago for the 35th anniversary. I got Dirk to autograph so I might bite the bullet and get another one lol. I'll buy every city jersey that comes out just because it's one off run.

Man those nets petrovics sheesh. Love that we‘re finally showing the NJ roots some love. Highly doubt I’ll be able to get my hands on an authentic tho if the grizz and jazz throwbacks were almost impossible and I refuse to buy swingman lol

Did anyone know if these jerseys ever officially released? Any time I’ve looked nobody is selling them

181211-earned-colors.jpg

Did anyone know if these jerseys ever officially released? Any time I’ve looked nobody is selling them

181211-earned-colors.jpg

authentic earned jerseys were never released to the public, the city edition variant that was orange/blue was though. team worn/issue only, i see a few on ebay rn but they're like 900 dollars canadian

intersting find while searching for jerseys on fanatics and nbastore.eu some statement jerseys already have the jordan jump man logo on the front of the jersey instead of the nike swoosh.

A guy I follow on Twitter got a reply from the Mavs shop saying they have no plans on releasing the authentic version of the green throwback. I wish Mitchell and Ness would shutdown... I mean really don't wish that because I like the fact people have jobs but I'm just a little edgy lol. Eh, at the end of the day it's money saved...

A guy I follow on Twitter got a reply from the Mavs shop saying they have no plans on releasing the authentic version of the green throwback. I wish Mitchell and Ness would shutdown... I mean really don't wish that because I like the fact people have jobs but I'm just a little edgy lol. Eh, at the end of the day it's money saved...

I figured that would be the case. The classic are nicer than city jerseys as a whole and it sucks you can’t get authentic. For basic designs the swingman aren’t too bad. Most classic tend to be simple.

Hawks City Jersey via IG
36553F6B-D85E-419D-84A6-0DC457E85BF5.jpeg

I always look forward to every new season because of the new jersey designs for every team!

With those green Mavs jerseys, it’s looking like just swingmans for now. But don’t be surprised if they end up dropping authentics at some point. between that Luka and those blue Lakers throwbacks. It makes too much sense to make authentics.

Ima go talk to some of the team store employees when I go up there later this week.

With those green Mavs jerseys, it’s looking like just swingmans for now. But don’t be surprised if they end up dropping authentics at some point. between that Luka and those blue Lakers throwbacks. It makes too much sense to make authentics.

Ima go talk to some of the team store employees when I go up there later this week.

Let us know please! def want authentics in both of those.

From what I remember, it’s a M&N issue. I guess the contract with them doesn’t allow for authentic. Maybe teams might have team issued Jerseys but I never seen them sold in mass.

Forgot to post this but this is what the statement jumpman looks like on the bucks. It’s embroidered on so it’s heavier than the swoosh. The stitched swoosh imo was nicer. I needed a bigger size so went for this. I took off the patch from my old one.

Attachments

• F9EE95F7-AEE9-45B3-80D9-4D59C4E12974.jpeg
    F9EE95F7-AEE9-45B3-80D9-4D59C4E12974.jpeg
    454.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 0EF8DFF8-CFB2-4866-8BB5-342A90642108.jpeg
    0EF8DFF8-CFB2-4866-8BB5-342A90642108.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 02309D89-AD5B-4456-B9B9-4888D0BF8D36.jpeg
    02309D89-AD5B-4456-B9B9-4888D0BF8D36.jpeg
    418 KB · Views: 68
Back
Top Bottom