Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The letters on these OKC joints and Milwaukee's Icon setup for example look blocky af

Someone found microsoft's impact font and went crazy

USATSI_10331348_168382729_lowres.jpg

Do the thunder even acknowledge the championship Seattle won? With the gold patch on the neck?

Seems like they don’t. Same with Brooklyn too to my knowledge (didnt the nets win once?)

Though i’ve seen nike brooklyn authentics online with the gold patch

Do the thunder even acknowledge the championship Seattle won? With the gold patch on the neck?
I remember there was a article that said Nike asked if they wanted the patch on the back of the neck. OKC declined to have it saying that wanted to earn it in a new city with a new identity. Don’t quote me but it was something along those lines.

I remember there was a article that said Nike asked if they wanted the patch on the back of the neck. OKC declined to have it saying that wanted to earn it in a new city with a new identity. Don’t quote me but it was something along those lines.

i remember reading the same article. you're correct

Wanted that White LeBron from the jump. But Lakers store emailed me saying “Vendor Issue” when the preorders first went up. I just picked up the purple statement for the low on eBay brand new. I have 3/4 of their jerseys so I’m good for now.

I’ll wait to see if the number change still happens which I doubt. If it does I’ll have at least one #6 jersey. I’m excited the swoosh is stitched now. Let’s hope they all come that way from here on out

Why the **** does fanatics not have any authentic LBJ jerseys? I got this code I’m trying to use wtf.

Is 140 for the city edition Kobe jersey with the black mamba print a good price? Authentic not swingman.

Does anybody know what Fanatics customer service phone number is? I legit can’t find it anywhere. I need to return a jersey to them but when I put in my exact email they’ve sent me stuff to including my order number and my tracking it says it’s invalid on their online returns center. Makes no sense and idk what to do at this point.

I didn’t see what y’all meant by fonts until now this one looks weird

Need that Westbrook in the authentic hardwood classic jersey they’ll be wearing this year.

As full unis w/ player’s accessories, most of these still flow well on court.

But jersey alone for casual wear. It’s looking more bunk by the minute

Anybody know where I can find a real version of those jersey? I finally got the game 5 Kyrie 2s and I can’t find the jersey anywhere. I had it once and don’t know where it went ...size xl
8457B351-D96E-4347-B292-60A0B6E00565.png

Does anybody know what Fanatics customer service phone number is? I legit can’t find it anywhere. I need to return a jersey to them but when I put in my exact email they’ve sent me stuff to including my order number and my tracking it says it’s invalid on their online returns center. Makes no sense and idk what to do at this point.
I had this exact same problem with a pair of shorts I ordered.
Did you use shoprunner? If so, you gotta return thru them under your account.

Anybody know where I can find a real version of those jersey? I finally got the game 5 Kyrie 2s and I can’t find the jersey anywhere. I had it once and don’t know where it went ...size xl
8457B351-D96E-4347-B292-60A0B6E00565.png

I've been looking for a Lebron version for a long time very tough.

Back
Top Bottom