Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone interested? Going to get the blue shorts or jersey from this year instead...
image.jpg

Is this authentic or swingman. I'm looking for a Mo Bamba authentic with the patch.

i don't know how "old heads" got sick of that, when that was the norm back then and prior. Baggy clothes wasn't even a thing.

You're lumping Gen-X and Millenials under "old heads" but they're completely different eras with the styles they were raised on. Just wanted to clarify that for you.

But yeah, I'd rather just get the Miami Heat Vice shorts if I'm coppin' the Bret Hart colorways.

I’m not lumping anyone together. The original poster said he was “tired of seeing that bs when watching the NBA in the early 90s.” He said himself, he was an “old head.” That was the only look back then.

All good. Too many opinions all over the place, it's tough when someone writes something without quoting the exact person they're replying too:lol:

my bad, I was in the middle of my athletics period at work and was typing real quick while passing football jerseys out for game day today. lol

All good. Too many opinions all over the place, it's tough when someone writes something without quoting the exact person they're replying too:lol:

here's my thing, we all know our body type. You either have the body type to wear them or not.

If not like dude up there said, Step it up. Hit the Gym life

being in shape is irrelevant..all them 80's-early 90's players were in phenomenal shape and look horrible wit daisy dukes..

Nike tried to make baggy shorts a thing in the mid 2000

Y’all forgot about the elite or what ever they did with the NCAA with the skin tight jerseys and long *** baggy shorts

That was downright terrible

i don't know how "old heads" got sick of that, when that was the norm back then and prior. Baggy clothes wasn't even a thing.

actually....
Screenshot_20181023-221243.png

this is when da transition from short shorts to longer baggy shorts 1st started so we were around to see it.

Nike tried to make baggy shorts a thing in the mid 2000

Y’all forgot about the elite or what ever they did with the NCAA with the skin tight jerseys and long *** baggy shorts

That was downright terrible

they weren't baggy, they were just long..and adidas aped da system of dress and did da rev30 in da NBA.

Can we move on from the shorts convo. It’s the same few bringing it up over and over and that horse has been beat to death now. Stop worry about what another man is wearing when it affects you the least.

they weren't baggy, they were just long..and adidas aped da system of dress and did da rev30 in da NBA.
I don’t care they were still disgusting :lol:

They also used it for Olympic basketball as well. Remember having a pair of two, damn near wearing a medium and I’m 6’0” and it looked like I was wearing Capri on the court

Back
Top Bottom