Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I went back to Dicks with the last day 20% off sale and grabbed this for $80. Retail $100.

These are more of a tech fleece than the on-court showtime hoodies.
15CAB102-E8BE-43F7-A954-6A8E641A30B8.jpeg

Got this 18'-19' Wizards Showtime hoodie for $120 over the weekend with the DSG 20% promo going on. Very nice details and comfort. Loving the side zippers too, not sure if last year's Showtime's had them or not?
20181009_091512.jpg

Last years did not have. Wonder why they added them this year?

I’m here for the daily question...

Did LeBron Authentics ship yet? Lol

Lakers store told me they would start shipping them this week

Probably so they wouldn’t be tight at the bottom with players wearing them while shooting around and what not. Makes sense
Yeah it definitely gives you more comfort/ flexibililty around the waist area while still being able to completely zip it up

How do the Therma Flex hoodies fit? Medium fits well but it's kind of fitted. I'll be layering underneath (jerseys for games, workout gear for trips to the gym) so wondering if I should size up.

Gonna use one of my Dr. Pepper codes for the Timberwolves Therma Flex.

How do the Therma Flex hoodies fit? Medium fits well but it's kind of fitted. I'll be layering underneath (jerseys for games, workout gear for trips to the gym) so wondering if I should size up.

Gonna use one of my Dr. Pepper codes for the Timberwolves Therma Flex.

True to size. I use it for the same use you’re gonna use it for and the fitted look is nice.

Hyped that dicks had a storewide sale and all items in the store was 20% off. First time ever seeing that.

Picked up the 2018/2019 warriors black showtime hoodie. With side zips and pockets for $120. Retail $150.

Bonus pic with my 2017/2018 showtime hoodies. No side pockets in these ones tho.

82AB0D35-37B9-4306-8BFA-073733C9377E.jpeg
9B5168E3-A865-48FC-8F23-CD6C2319A7F1.jpeg
What's the fit like?

Edit nvm see it was stated later :lol: repped

How are you guys getting discounts at ****'s on the showtime hoodies? Says I can't apply it in my cart online.

How are you guys getting discounts at ****'s on the showtime hoodies? Says I can't apply it in my cart online.
It's a promo they had running over the weekend through yesterday. Worked in-store and online, automatically discounted when you added to cart

It's a promo they had running over the weekend through yesterday. Worked in-store and online, automatically discounted when you added to cart

Yeah. You had to be a “scorecard member” which is free. Just need an email or phone number.

I did mine in-store, the whole store was pretty much on sale for 20% off. I didn’t see any exclusions. It’s over now as it was only Friday to Monday.

Picked up ‘18/‘19 warriors show time hoodie for $120 in black and a tech fleece like hoodie in grey for $80.
6FB1A708-B010-48B9-B464-586A4FE710AA.jpeg

got me wanting one of those hoodies now but yes im a cheap ***. need a steal on those, def wasn't a few

got me wanting one of those hoodies now but yes im a cheap ***. need a steal on those, def wasn't a few

I thought fanatics had 25% off going with Dr. Pepper. Get the fanatics giftcards discounted from raise and you have about 40% off.

Do they usually sell gear at pre season games at neutral arenas? Going to Lakers Warriors game tomorrow and was wondering if they’ll have anything

I was going to grab a LeBron Swingman, but then I felt the Kobe authentic jersey that was right next to it and fell in love. I reckon the LeBron joint will be $200. Steep AF for a jersey, but the quality difference was huge to me.

Hey does anyone know how long the Dr Pepper code is good for?i got the code sent to me already buy it doesn’t say in the text how long it’s good til I am waiting to use the code on a Lebron Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom