Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

it was on gamers too tho :lol:

not sure if it changed later in the season or was random. coulda been a change due to jerseys being washed and them possibly peeling off after few washes? my guess but who the hell knows

I know. my point is just that they're being lazy and cheap on authentic products that they charging 200 bones for. seems like a step back considering the fact that the OG swingmans from back in the day even had embroidered logos.

Meh everything else is the same, jerseys were the same since most if not all had the same swoosh

Could be a change to come to Authentics if indeed all game jerseys will have the stitched swooshes, we’ll see overtime but I think mainly we’ll see first when people start receiving the new lakers Authentics. That will tell us if nike is adding that little detail or not

Would insta-cop if I was a Lakers fan

https://www.nike.com/t/los-angeles-...shirt-lQH4JF/00037874X-LK4?afsrc=1&bfact=true
los-angeles-lakers-crown-mens-nba-t-shirt-lQH4JF.jpg

it was on gamers too tho :lol:

not sure if it changed later in the season or was random. coulda been a change due to jerseys being washed and them possibly peeling off after few washes? my guess but who the hell knows
That would be guess too. That gamers have them heat pressed at first. And as the season goes on some start to peel from being washed so many times. And from there they just stitch them on. Might explain why some gamers feel more sturdy than retail jerseys just cause they’ve been washed frequently

Went to a local Nike clearance store here in Toronto and they had bulls, okc, cavs and raptors swingman shorts. $30 Canadian, original $100.

Only size available to me were the bulls, wanted OKC the most but only XL. Not bad for that price. Hopefully more become available in the coming weeks.

Yea I am looking out for cheap swingman shorts

if they're here in canada then i'm sure they'll pop up somewhere in the US as well. i was shocked at the price.

i wonder why nike is clearing these out? are they changing the materials for the swingman?

if they're here in canada then i'm sure they'll pop up somewhere in the US as well. i was shocked at the price.

i wonder why nike is clearing these out? are they changing the materials for the swingman?
I’m thinking nike will make small changes to everything so that people will buy the stuff yearly

Hopefully they are adding pockets to most of them this season

Was finally able to in hand compare authentic and swingman jerseys. All in all....... damn near nothing but the fit :lol:

I don’t wear jerseys but I wouldn’t pay the upcharge for that.

Don’t know what you mean by this but I bought the shirt and **** Trump
What I mean is is ole you didn't get the shirt only to spite Trump. That's sounds good talk. That's a nice shirt that you'd got anyway that's what I meant and if you can't get that don't know what to tell you. How you feel about Trump is your thing but buying the shirt to spite him sounds funny and I spoke on it. No big deal

yeah, you made it sound like you only bought the shirt so you could say **** Trump. and thats just dumb :rofl:

What I mean is is ole you didn't get the shirt only to spite Trump. That's sounds good talk. That's a nice shirt that you'd got anyway that's what I meant and if you can't get that don't know what to tell you. How you feel about Trump is your thing but buying the shirt to spite him sounds funny and I spoke on it. No big deal

Then I guess it’s dumb. Bought a Mexican national team jersey to do the same thing. Call it “dumb”. It’s 30 bucks, it’s no big deal. I’d throw these on before I wear any political gear. You don’t like how/why I spend my money then keep it moving

Yet the reason you’re buying it is completely political
Lol I don’t get what’s so hard to understand and I don’t get why feelings are being hurt.

It’s a 30 dollar ****, not some huge investment.

Get over it and move on. You guys are taking it more serious than I am. Here ya go, I also bought it for warmth during the winter cold.

Back
Top Bottom