Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

9F693135-F75A-4438-98BD-79C2F7969D68.png
HE GONE! :nerd: :nerd:

anyplace in the downtown oakland or alameda area that i can get my finals patch sewed onto my curry jersey?

I don't want just any place to do a botch job....

09B826E0-0C05-41B8-BB0E-AA1D38EBDF24.jpeg

I know he’ll be playing elsewhere, but I couldn’t pass the statement authentic up for $110 shipped!

I ended up returning the KB24 icon authentic from NDC. That yellow is too bright lol If it were the Golden Yellow, I’d probably keep it.
Where did you get it at that price?

can someone point me in the right direction of an authentic Dubs curry town jersey on ebay? i can't tell the real from the fake

Oooh nike app has given me a random reservation for the Jordan icon edition authentic jersey in the collectors box ....

Soo expensive though ..... not sure if I should pull the plug at that price.

Caved in and got the LeBron authentic Icon for $99 off eBay. Pretty sure he’s gone and we will find out his new team in less than a few days.

But he’s arguably the greatest or 2nd greatest to ever play so any jersey he wears will always have value.

Cant wait to receive it since this will be my first jersey since Nike took over. Didn’t buy much this year. Hopefully the fit is good

Just waiting for the CAVs team shop to drop the price of the LBJ Statement w/ Wingfoot below $110. Gonna be watching like a hawk.

Just waiting for the CAVs team shop to drop the price of the LBJ Statement w/ Wingfoot below $110. Gonna be watching like a hawk.
I’ve been watching for weeks. Literally have the product page bookmarked on my phone and MacBook. They haven’t restocked and they probably won’t

Low pissed eBay put out a 15% off everything code just a few hours after I bought a jersey :smh:

I guess it’s safe to buy the PG jersey...too bad Nike isn’t running an extra 20% off of sale items right now.

Yea no regrets from getting that authentic statement jersey with the Goodyear logo during these playoffs, but I’m in for an authentic Lakers too

I’ll get a lakers authentic it is throwback or some round neck jersey

Can’t do normal wishbone neck

Back
Top Bottom