Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I've come to the realization that the boxy *** adidas jerseys just fit my broad frame better.
(6'5", 260)

Sad day but at least the adidas joints discounted now :lol::nerd::pimp:

I've come to the realization that the boxy *** adidas jerseys just fit my broad frame better.
(6'5", 260)

Sad day but at least the adidas joints discounted now :lol::nerd::pimp:
You buying the Adidas replicas?

The Nike swingman joints fit way boxier than the Adidas ones imo

Nike Swingman Def boxier than Adidas Swingman. Glad you came around floodarea floodarea on the Swingmans.

I'd love to have an authentic or two, but as someone who primarily wears them for big games or when in attendance, it doesn't make sense to spend almost double.

Received my authentic City Kobe jersey today and the stitching is like this on the backside. Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• 15200310171611115301699.jpg
    15200310171611115301699.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 73
I’m surprised not a single white authentic jersey was made for any team. I wonder if they aren’t making them this year.

On the top part of the 2 were the stitching overlaps onto the black part. It's not like that on the front
I think it’s cause Nike uses machines to do their stitching. None of my Nike jerseys are perfect and you can tell they are sewn by machine and not by hand like jerseys have been in the past. Chinese fakes are done by machines. That’s why they have connecting threads on Reebok vectors and things like that and on the warriors town jersey there is a line between the T and the H that indicates a machine did the work.

Is there a thread for old Champion or other Jerseys?

I have just started packing for moving house and packed my old jerseys. Have some good ones from back in the day. Nothing special but would love to share

119E933D-8D7E-49B9-AB84-7D53D003A392.jpeg
Some are probably quite common but I remember buying these when I was younger when they just came out and hold quite a lot of sentiment for me. Over here in Scotland it was hard to get anything but the Champion jerseys

Back
Top Bottom