Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The ones the players wear zip open on the sides instead of having pocket.

I noticed that now watching TV and researching internet photos. That's disappointing and inaccurate for us consumers since it's billed as an authentic NBA product.

I wonder why they altered it for consumers. I wouldn't mind if it was exactly like what the players wear since that's the idea of authentic.

I noticed that now watching TV and researching internet photos. That's disappointing and inaccurate for us consumers since it's billed as an authentic NBA product.

I wonder why they altered it for consumers. I wouldn't mind if it was exactly like what the players wear since that's the idea of authentic.
As a consumer I’d much rather have pockets then zippers that aren’t practical since I’m not an NBA player

I’m really trying to order a Porzingis All Star jersey but the NBA Store ain’t answering the damn phone :angry::angry::angry:

I finally got the Lakers Therma Flex hoodie, the $150 one. I believe I read on here that there are differences between the retail versions and the ones the players wear. Can someone please elaborate if there are differences if I missed that?

Where did you purchase? did you get the alternate cw or the normal purple/yellow? ive been on the look out for the alternate in a large..

Got through to the MSG Team Store and was able to secure the All Star jersey :pimp:

Even though the idea having a Knicks jersey with Jordan branding disgusts me :smh:

Kyrie authentic came in. Really like the shade of green.

The main area authentics differ is the side panels. Obviously it’s team dependent

Attachments

• 57C4D658-ED40-489C-8756-73A3EA709E53.jpeg
    57C4D658-ED40-489C-8756-73A3EA709E53.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 6A6CB46E-23C8-405E-A07E-247B0FDE2D20.jpeg
    6A6CB46E-23C8-405E-A07E-247B0FDE2D20.jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 29
  • E21C4270-7417-416E-9348-AA7E74ACE1FC.jpeg
    E21C4270-7417-416E-9348-AA7E74ACE1FC.jpeg
    486.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 3B4A2FD7-3E68-4AE2-8CA7-2091C43BB869.jpeg
    3B4A2FD7-3E68-4AE2-8CA7-2091C43BB869.jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 29
Here is a more accurate color representation

Attachments

• 92D7013D-0B77-4021-AD63-2BCC8A826929.jpeg
    92D7013D-0B77-4021-AD63-2BCC8A826929.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 16

What are yall talking about? Don't the 150 ones have a zipper pocket on the sides too? I thought they did guess I was wrong. I saw a picture describing them and that's what it said also.

The Players version have Zipper Sides- As in the sides can zipper up/down making it more Cape-Like. The front literally separates from the back (up to a point). Retail versions only have zip pockets, not the ability to zip the sides up or down

Whys That
I just like the look of them and they aren't designed to have player # on the front. I got a goofy jersey rule. It takes a lot for me to put another man's name on my back just because he is good at a sport but could be a less then average human being. They put their pants on just like me only difference between them and me is they're more athletic :lol:. Like I said goofy but I can't get over it really

Damn, that’s weird :lol:
I know :rofl: just 1 day I was like why am I putting another dude on my back they should put me on their back haha. Luckily for me the Milwaukee braves and old GBP jerseys just have #s on the back :lol: so that's doable

Reactions: Ube
It's ok for a man to be a fan of another man, this is sports.
Exactly I'm a fan of many other dudes in sports. I'm a sports fanatic but I don' feel like putting a grown man's name on my own grown man back. I rep my teams hard and spend 100s of dollars yearly to support my teams with apparel. These dudes aren't necessarily just special because they play sports well. If I'm gonna put another man's name on me it's gonna be because he's a great human being not only because he plays for a team I support. Not knocking anybody else whatsoever I respect other peoples choice to do what they like

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom