Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man, somebody please drop a link for either a wizards or lakers thermaflex hoodie. Nike rather make things hard to get than make money. Also, any HUGE difference between the dry and the thermaflex? I know the material is different.

Thanks in advance

Man, somebody please drop a link for either a wizards or lakers thermaflex hoodie. Nike rather make things hard to get than make money. Also, any HUGE difference between the dry and the thermaflex? I know the material is different.

Thanks in advance

Yea beyond the material being different, not too many differences. I did find sizing was a little different. Picked up a Lakers Dry hoodie at the shop at Staples, and I'm not sure if it was the shirt I was already wearing when I was trying the hoodie on but I had to size up with that one compared to the 2 thermaflex hoodies I have.

Isn’t there a nbastore eu trick about adding to cart then signing out? Sorry I know this has been discussed but search on mobile on new NT isn’t as easy imo

Isn’t there a nbastore eu trick about adding to cart then signing out? Sorry I know this has been discussed but search on mobile on new NT isn’t as easy imo
Lots of retailers send coupons when you leave items in your cart. Sign in. Add something to the cart. Close your browser. You should receive an email for 15% off. May take a few tries.

So there's no where to get that authentic Miami vice jersey anywhere online

Not yet. Maybe nike thinks it over now that wade is there. He’s not a nike athlete but I’m sure they know the Miami vice stuff is a hot seller.

Just a heads up.

Team Store inside Staples will PRESS the Wish patch on for $10. Not sew.

Must cop for me:

Suns Booker Statement Jersey
Sixers Embiid City Jersey
Bulls City Markkanen Jersey
Heat Wade City Jersey
Bucks Statement Giannis Jersey

Honorable mentions:

Wizards Oubre City Jersey
Raptors DeRozan City Jersey

All authentics Of course. Only ones I’ve seen on my want list is the Giannis Statement jersey.

Last edited:
The wade vice jersey already sold out on the Miami Heat store. I’m sure they will get a wider release without the patch but pretty fast sellout. Glad I perordered but still want an authentic.

you already know that 8 black mamba is coming my way!!!! its a shame the isaiah jerseys arent up yet tho :frown:

I haven’t owned a nba jersey in a very long time. How do authentics fit compared to swingmns? Or in general? I really want the Kobe and wade city jerseys

Gonna try to pick up more statement swingman shorts with pockets. I have the Dubs one already.

Might cop the raptors one next. I like the black and gold.

Back
Top Bottom