Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

These Kobe New Era Stat hats are stupid.. just made this one though :D
kobeday.png

Damn I goofed. Was browsing other items and my size sold out. Maybe they'll have some at the Laker store at Staples.

IMG_3440.JPG
IMG_3441.JPG
IMG_3442.JPG
IMG_3443.JPG
IMG_3444.JPG
curry statement came in from NBA EU store. express. ordered sat night. came in tuesday eve. I'm on the west coast. crazy fast. came in a fanatics bag which i found interesting. but according to label it def came from the UK.

any way super dope jersey. even better in person

How fast did you get tracking? I picked up the Durant yesterday and paid for expedited shipping. Hopefully I get it fast.

Damn with shipping & tax, the jersey shirt comes out to $45 in Cali. I'm going to hold off and hope NDC drops the Kobe collection or the Team Lakers store in El Segundo gets them in.

I would still get the curry. The patch is cool but it’s not really authentic. The one the actual players get is different than the one you get.

i was able to get an additional 15% off. So I had to cop the curry at $115 shipped. :lol:

Ima need to find a patch and throw it on. Anybody know where? :nerd:

I use to buy 44 in Mitchell & Ness Authentic, M in Adidas swingmans, and L in Rev30 Authentics.

Should I buy 48 for Nike authentics?

So I see three tiers of nba socks the elite 1.5, the elite versatility and the power grip. Which one is the best?

I use to buy 44 in Mitchell & Ness Authentic, M in Adidas swingmans, and L in Rev30 Authentics.

Should I buy 48 for Nike authentics?

Id do that. I'm a 40 in mnn and went with 44 in the nike authentic.

So I see three tiers of nba socks the elite 1.5, the elite versatility and the power grip. Which one is the best?

The $30 power ones are the thickest ones, theyre the best ones imo. The $22 ones feel like regular elites.

I just checked on my orders regarding some the MPLS jerseys I got from NBAStore EU and they show “Currently Being Picked in our Warehouse”.

We shall see how long shipping takes from there since I chose the free delivery option and I live way West Coast (Hawai‘i).

Back
Top Bottom