Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by andfattoo

how can you tell a fake white MVPuppets tee? Im thinking about buying a pair on the bay.
One thing is his feedback to see if he has sold puppet tees before. Second is the nike tag they must take pics of the nike tag on the collar orthe nike price tag. Third if his feedback as a seller is 100% then buy. It always worked for me.

dez7.jpg

dez9sc.jpg

dang, they keep releasing this shirt in different colors.... what gives? it was supposed to be limited edition and exclusive!

Originally Posted by christhn

dang, they keep releasing this shirt in different colors.... what gives? it was supposed to be limited edition and exclusive!
Yes it is in each color of the shirt. Limited to 2 or 3 shipments then that's it. But the ones people want is usually the originals grey 4ring shirt og puppet shirts but the red is doing good as well so they will continue to release them till september when they stop making them officially.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

The Dez shoes aren't appealing, the shirt isn't either...

too much in my opinion. Just stop already lol
Thanks for the reality check! I was almost about to buy into the hype (again)...lol

I have a bunch of gold and purple puppets shirts from House of Hoops if anyone's interested. They're all Size M. PM me.

Is anybody having that 4 ring heather gray shirt cracking on them? The wristband has like lil cracks in it and the hand has like lil pieces of brown materialmissing. I've only washed it twice and it's turning into a mess already...

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Is anybody having that 4 ring heather gray shirt cracking on them? The wristband has like lil cracks in it and the hand has like lil pieces of brown material missing. I've only washed it twice and it's turning into a mess already...
Did you wash it in cold water and tumble dry low? LOL... mine's still in the bag- now I'm wondering if I should even wear it?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Is anybody having that 4 ring heather gray shirt cracking on them? The wristband has like lil cracks in it and the hand has like lil pieces of brown material missing. I've only washed it twice and it's turning into a mess already...
Wash in COLD water
DO NOT put it in the dryer. Hang dry it.

Just ordered the grey MVPuppets tee off nike. They still got a Medium in the grey and a Large in the red

Originally Posted by YungVC

Ugly, whats the retail on these anyways?
25 dollars retail and the lil dez shirts are available now in fsr in nike.com so go get em since it's the original and 1st color of the shirt.I got 2 xl and 2 large.

Originally Posted by YungVC

Ugly, whats the retail on these anyways?
25 dollars retail and the lil dez shirts are available now in fsr in nike.com so go get em since it's the original and 1st color of the shirt.I got 2 xl and 2 large.

Back
Top Bottom