Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by GZA73

Still got a couple of Purple 4 Rings left!!!!

How much is the question?

he told me $60.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by ptngina

GZA73 wrote:

Still got a couple of Purple 4 Rings left!!!!

How much is the question?

he told me $60.
smh.gif

What most of you fail to realize is that the purple ones retail at $40 so you do the math. I am only making a gallon or two of gas. Good luck finding itcheaper! I put it here first to help you guys.

The charcoal 4 rings are up on Eastbay, looks like the have a full run of sizes.

EDIT: Nevermind
smh.gif
for some reason when I tried to add it to my cart, it said it's no longer available.

was at fox hills mall as metioned before. today in around noon - they still had a fsr of 4rings purple yellow 100% Cotton.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

This whole thing was obviously set up by Nike imo.

Knowing that the series could possibly end tonight Nike had to do something to cash in on this mvpuppets campaign. So they slapped this shirt together and made sure whoever was wearing it got on tv and TNT to give us something to talk about until the real shirts release.

nvr046.jpg

zydgxw.jpg
jump off the closest bridge...that is wack...Xx...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

was at fox hills mall as metioned before. today in around noon - they still had a fsr of 4rings purple yellow 100% Cotton.

What store in fox hills??

Premier Boutique is gettin the Charcoal Puppet Tees today..they do phone orders..

PremierBoutique.com if you wanna look up the number

Located in San Jose, CA

niketown seattle has the white 4 rings tee in. I have a 3xl in the charcoal. and a med. in the full size puppets tee.

all they people that bought these earlier at a premium must be kicking their selves cuz it is widely aval. now!

wish they would print more yellow ones since they made the purples more aval as well.

Back
Top Bottom