Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

My order from Lakerstore finally shipped.

Yay... I still want to just send it back and get my money back. HORRIBLE service.

Originally Posted by JAONE626

ran into the purple 4 rings tee at a footlocker earlier today..

so much for it being an hoh exclusive...
someone may have returned it from the HOH to a footlocker....

I really want a purple one but don't want to pay $80 on ebay...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

You don't have to just call your local footlocker and they might have it nike has decided to release them to selected footlocker stores and yours might beone of them so just call. Don't be surprised if the yellow one does the same. So just be on the lookout. No more hoh exclusives when it comes to makingcash on these. That is why that release date was only to hype up the 4 rings more. And it is still working.

If someone runs into a white, purple, or yellow 4rings shirt in XXL, hit me up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

You don't have to just call your local footlocker and they might have it nike has decided to release them to selected footlocker stores and yours might be one of them so just call. Don't be surprised if the yellow one does the same. So just be on the lookout. No more hoh exclusives when it comes to making cash on these. That is why that release date was only to hype up the 4 rings more. And it is still working.

correct...

they had a whole rack full...

Originally Posted by badboy074

You don't have to just call your local footlocker and they might have it nike has decided to release them to selected footlocker stores and yours might be one of them so just call. Don't be surprised if the yellow one does the same. So just be on the lookout. No more hoh exclusives when it comes to making cash on these. That is why that release date was only to hype up the 4 rings more. And it is still working.

correct...

they had a whole rack full...

laugh.gif
hahaha. that's crazy. leave it to nike. i'm surprised wedidn't see a whoooooooooole bunch more MVP Lebron VIs in the outlets or somethin. well.....if anyone thinks they could get me a Large that'd be great.I overpaid on ebay for a purple one but I didn't overpay by much; $20 or so. hopefully they do the same thing with the yellow ones.

i read thru a couple pages , but couldnt find an answer to my question...

is there a way to tell if the 4 rings tee is authentic NIKE or not....????

ive seen em on ebay & would hate to spend 40 bucks on a fake tee.

thanks in advance

I have like 2 xtra mediums (heather grey) if someone out there would like to trade for a sz LARGE in purple or even swap? hit me up...so cali location

Originally Posted by MJsaver

i read thru a couple pages , but couldnt find an answer to my question...

is there a way to tell if the 4 rings tee is authentic NIKE or not....????

ive seen em on ebay & would hate to spend 40 bucks on a fake tee.

thanks in advance
Look at the sellers feedback and see if the seller has sold these shirts before if buyers give him or her positive on the shirts then it is alegit seller. That is what i always look for when buying on ebay and have never had a problem. So it is reputation of the seller that is important and also bigphotos in the auction with the shirt tag tells it is legit.

So i finally decided to take upon myself to email the lakerstore.com and i was complainin a lot like "i'll never buy from you again" "yourshipping is the slowest ever"..and then i get a response and an order update that says my order has shipped

Never will i order from the lakerstore.com again..

anybody got a number to the Laker Store that I can call? They dont answer their 1-888-4-TeamLA number or whatever

can someone kindhearted enough to post pics of the asian version of the Finals MVP and 4 rings shirt? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom