Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by searchin4js

shoutout to my boys over at HOHLA for shipping me some of the 4 ring tees...Pics coming soon!!!!

Searchin4js why you reach out all the way to LA? NYC and CHICAGO HOH both had them yesterday and you can still find small sizes and really really big sizes atHOH Chicago! Yellow shirts with the purple band HOH LA exclusive my assassass!

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by soundwave888

Saw some knockoff 4-rings hand shirt at Puente Hills mall. I had to do a double-take to check if it was legit. It was on a white shirt and the label was maybe a hanes shirt or something.
Yup these are too easy to reproduce so if anyone's been looking for a purple or yellow, or even the OG grey, 4 Rings tee on eBay watch out for fakes. Saw a few purps going for $60 BIN then I realized the seller was also flipping a load of variant J's
laugh.gif

damn shame. all you have to look for is the Nike tag and logo in the inside

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by searchin4js

shoutout to my boys over at HOHLA for shipping me some of the 4 ring tees...Pics coming soon!!!!

Searchin4js why you reach out all the way to LA? NYC and CHICAGO HOH both had them yesterday and you can still find small sizes and really really big sizes at HOH Chicago! Yellow shirts with the purple band HOH LA exclusive my assassass!
HOHNY sold out in 5 mins... and they only let ppl buy 1 per person...not to mention, i had already ordered these from one of the associates inLA...

say that it is hohla exclusive and then hohny and chicago gets them. Doesn't make sense at all that they would say that online on the beginning of the weekand by the end it is on all 3 hoh stores. Now all of you that have a chance get them if they release at niketown that would be great. Cross your fingers andhope they release there.

Picked up the pieces at HoH Chi today. All's left at Chi is the super jumbo sizes. I snagged the last Ms in stock.
happy.gif

Shout out to Stryka12 for hooking it up with the Charcoal 4 Rings...

I finally got the shirt only to find out that it runs true to size and my small that I got is way to tight!
Now I'm all about wearing fitted clothes but I just looked dumb in a small....

Now I need a freakin medium and I don't know where to go.

Don't know if this is legal or not cuz I aint trying to gain anything out of this but does anyone have a medium they want to trade with me?

this is ridiculous that they are making shirts THIS limited as if they didnt make their shoes limited enough SMH

Originally Posted by acekilla408

this is ridiculous that they are making shirts THIS limited as if they didnt make their shoes limited enough SMH
You know what they say it is limited but that is just what they want you to think so right now they announced earlier this week atfootlockerunlocked that this will be LA only store so i went and tried to buy two for frank and had to go there for the whole day to get no shirts for him andthen later on they release this at the other 2 hoh stores? So there's a great chance that they're going to nike.com and niketown stores. I am veryupset because of hoh chicago telling frank that it's not going into their store and it came on friday. I shouldn't be in that line that day and insteadbe at home resting or looking for work. This is getting bad how footlockerunlocked totally fooled me frank and everyone into waking up early getting ready togo and buy the shirts. Man right now i am very disappointed. I really didn't want to go there that day cause i wanted to go job hunting since i've beenjobless for awhile now. That day who knows i would've probably gotten an interview or something. Right now i am just ebaying my collection to make endsmeet and i should've been......
tired.gif
man this is just bad.

all if know is people are stupid crazy for spending as much as I have been seeing them spend for this shirt. It is not a bad shirt, but I cant believe peopleare throwing $60-$150 on it.....crazy.....

I know its hype though....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

all if know is people are stupid crazy for spending as much as I have been seeing them spend for this shirt. It is not a bad shirt, but I cant believe people are throwing $60-$150 on it.....crazy.....

Actually it has calmed a bit when it comes to how much they're spending on the shirt it wasn't as bad as the week before but at least ifit's not limited tell us instead of saying limited to one store when it actually isn't that is false advertising.
mad.gif
damn you footlockerunlocked damn you.

Someone with a Medium can you please measure the length and width of the shirt while it is laying flat? THANKS!

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by jmizzo

all if know is people are stupid crazy for spending as much as I have been seeing them spend for this shirt. It is not a bad shirt, but I cant believe people are throwing $60-$150 on it.....crazy.....

Actually it has calmed a bit when it comes to how much they're spending on the shirt it wasn't as bad as the week before but at least if it's not limited tell us instead of saying limited to one store when it actually isn't that is false advertising.
mad.gif
damn you footlockerunlocked damn you.

Stop believing everything you read on the internet...

i wear a large in tees, so shood i get an XL in the puppet tees, or a XXL considering the shrinkage lol...i like my clothes fitted btw

I made my friend wait on line for me for the shirts. If he finds out they came out here in ny, he'll kill me lol. When did hohny get them?

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

i wear a large in tees, so shood i get an XL in the puppet tees, or a XXL considering the shrinkage lol...i like my clothes fitted btw
Get a Large or Medium if you want a closer fit. A XL would look like a dress.

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

GET A LARGE OR XL

Back
Top Bottom