Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

for anyone still looking for the 4 rings shirt, i was able today( with the help of the big homie at hohla) find another spot very nearby that has them....

man eff all that pseudo-exclusive gatekeeper nonsense, shirts is at FOOTLOCKER PICO AND SAN VICENTE!!! surprise suprise, ask for carlos, they dont kno how theygot em, but they did. good luck to everyone

$30 plus tax, got both that and the carpe diem so it was like 65 and some change. they dont have many left though

man, I missed the 4 rings shirt again, first at my local footlocker and now lakers website, worst luck today.

Can anybody hook it up please with one in small? I really want this shirt..

FYI lakersstore.com takes FOREVER to ship items on backorder. shoot, even for items that are in stock.

i've had bad experiences with them in the past and ended up canceling a few orders.

If no one can help you out you should just cop any size, sell it on ebay, then buy your size back

^Fits pretty true to sz IMO I got a XL fits perfect..imma kill em in Los Vegas 4th of the July weekend with the 4rings tee and POPs lol...smh at the Jack***that's saling the tee for 80 bucks I truly hate Ebay. Amung other reasons I'd rather not speak on.

If no one can help you out you should just cop any size, sell it on ebay, then buy your size back

yeah i had considered that, i may go back tomorrow after work.

did any niketowns get this shirt?

Shay, Footlocker in the Lakewood mall had em, that's where I got mines. Ill keep you posted if they get more.

Originally Posted by travman24

^Fits pretty true to sz IMO I got a XL fits perfect..imma kill em in Los Vegas 4th of the July weekend with the 4rings tee and POPs lol...smh at the Jack*** that's saling the tee for 80 bucks I truly hate Ebay. Amung other reasons I'd rather not speak on.
Well just to let you know finishline sold out of all except 3xl on the whites and niketown LA had 50 phone orders being filled for both shirts sothere goes the other thing that you hate because most are resellers and guess what. It will get worse and the price will skyrocket in a year or more sincethese were the originals because even if they make more for next year these are the 1st ones so the white and grey ones value will skyrocket. One more thing tohate. But hey it is what it is and there's nothing anyone can do so we have to be the first ones to get the shirts before resellers do. Cause as long as itis popular from now and in the future nike puppets are a genius of an idea since the lil penny and will become more pupular than the lil penny because kobe won4th with this ad an mvp and lebron won season mvp with this ad so mvpuppets became a perfect slogan for kobe and lebron how lucky can nike be that both becamemvp. WOW!!!! The value of these shirts man don't be surprised 500 or more in a few years on ebay.

^ well I'm happy I got mines...

Anyone wanna buy it?
1,000,000,000 shipped
Muhahahahahahah

J/K... Ruck Fesellers

3637718298658d40e8e8b.jpg

doubt its official, but still
laugh.gif

thanks trav i'm not off again until friday, so i will have to call around them. peep if they have the medium and either text me or hit me on twitter

thanks fam

hahah, that guys shirt is sweet! i hope nike puts the puppet dolls out, everyone loves em (well most people i think)

at least i got the white and gry mvpuppets shirts, going to pick them up friday at fedex!

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Heads up! Lakersstore.com is taking presales for the Nike 4 Rings Tee. Just a little heads up!

DownRtFierce I can't thank you enough for letting us know about the Lakersstore.com taking presales on the shirt, I instantly went there and placed my order. My search is now complete! This has been a great day, landed my "Carpe Diem" Cork shirt this morning, and 4 Rings Tee tonight(even though it won't ship until June 26th, I'm cool with it)!

Hope everyone else can get in on the shirt while they have it up for pre-sale!
No problem, I hear they're all gone now. Congrats on the shirts.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

if anyone can get me the cork shirt in a med, i would appreciate it. sold out at hoh la, they had every size BUT a med. [email protected]

thanks!
Aren't they still on NDC?

EDIT: Never mind, only XXL and 3XL left on NDC.
xxl and 3x....and yea i just saw your edit but i sitll replied lol

Back
Top Bottom