NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

anyone have any good workout shirts to match the metcons?

i've been trying to find some shirts with the same colors

just order nike dri-fit shirts in the same color you want to match
then you can be the loser that walks into a crossfit gym wearing dri-fit...
mean.gif

If you can find Nike Dri-Blend shirts, that's the move, otherwise, just buy some tri-blend shirts, or like maybe don't worry about matching when you're working out...

Last edited:
Don't you guys know? When doing Crossfit you must wear a shirt that says "Crossfit" or no shirt at all

lolololololol

Last edited:
Walk into a crossfit gym wearing a shiny shirt and people will talk about you.  That's all I'm saying...

Walk into a crossfit gym wearing a shiny shirt and people will talk about you.  That's all I'm saying...

wait i thought this was a oh you should wear reebok not nike

its the shine? People will talk about you how? I will never....ever work out in cotton. I sweat way too much. The tri blends aren't any better then cotton from my experience. Under armor got me with "charged cotton" i will never do that again either.

Last edited:
wait i thought this was a oh you should wear reebok not nike

its the shine? People will talk about you how? I will never....ever work out in cotton. I sweat way too much. The tri blends aren't any better then cotton from my experience. Under armor got me with "charged cotton" i will never do that again either.
You should check out the Nike Dri-blend, it's actually a really next level material...

then you can be the loser that walks into a crossfit gym wearing dri-fit...:smh:  

If you can find Nike Dri-Blend shirts, that's the move, otherwise, just buy some tri-blend shirts, or like maybe don't worry about matching when you're working out...

:stoneface:

roll.gif

is this a new york thing?  out here in cali, people are more focused on actually working out and not what other dudes are wearing...at least from my experience...

also, i wear dri-fit all the time and they don't seem that "shiny" to me.

+1

roll.gif

is this a new york thing?  out here in cali, people are more focused on actually working out and not what other dudes are wearing...at least from my experience...

also, i wear dri-fit all the time and they don't seem that "shiny" to me.
In my experience, out there in cali, people don't wear shirts at all...

Back
Top Bottom