Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

btw, these are the right shoes if I wanted something more cushioned than the Free right? referring to the Lunar line.

I love my Frees but my feet are beat after I run on them outdoors. I'm an over-pronator and have wide feet. I do have some Kayano 15s but it's too bulky for my taste (had some good mileage on those shoes though).
Yep! They're DEFINITELY more cushioned than Frees.

Ron: Thanks! I'm planning to order both real soon.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

btw, these are the right shoes if I wanted something more cushioned than the Free right? referring to the Lunar line.

I love my Frees but my feet are beat after I run on them outdoors. I'm an over-pronator and have wide feet. I do have some Kayano 15s but it's too bulky for my taste (had some good mileage on those shoes though).
Yep! They're DEFINITELY more cushioned than Frees.

Ron: Thanks! I'm planning to order both real soon.
glasses.gif

does anybody have the footlocker, champs, or footaction sku # for the green/purple LG3s? was hoping to be able to order in store so i can use my discount. thanks for the help guys

does anybody have the footlocker, champs, or footaction sku # for the green/purple LG3s? was hoping to be able to order in store so i can use my discount. thanks for the help guys

What do you guys think of these..

11026_nike_lunarglide_womens_hr_nike.jpg

From the women's line. I tried a 12 (10.5 mens) and fit was good. Had to walk to consider the colorway though..

What do you guys think of these..

11026_nike_lunarglide_womens_hr_nike.jpg

From the women's line. I tried a 12 (10.5 mens) and fit was good. Had to walk to consider the colorway though..

LiveStrong cw is on sale @ NTSF for $80. I'm not sure of the size run though, but I know they'll ship. 

LiveStrong cw is on sale @ NTSF for $80. I'm not sure of the size run though, but I know they'll ship. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Speaking of Livestrong LG3s, I saw an all black Livestrong colorway at Finishline yesterday!

Speaking of Livestrong LG3s, I saw an all black Livestrong colorway at Finishline yesterday!

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Went shoe hunting today, here they are . . . 

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Went shoe hunting today, here they are . . . 

Back
Top Bottom