Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Good looks, DS! Too bad they don't have my size available...
frown.gif

AMB: That's Action Green.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Acquired.

x6aj3k.jpg

LS may be next up!

whats your opinion ray....i love them but feel there a little cramped in the toe box. i wear an 11.5 in lg1 and 2 but i think my next pair of lg3 i will have to get a sz 12 

Acquired.

x6aj3k.jpg

LS may be next up!

whats your opinion ray....i love them but feel there a little cramped in the toe box. i wear an 11.5 in lg1 and 2 but i think my next pair of lg3 i will have to get a sz 12 

Originally Posted by frazier10

Acquired.

x6aj3k.jpg

LS may be next up!

I was trying to cop these over the weekend but Niketown SF sold out of most popular sizes by Sunday. At least they ordered it for me with 10% off.

Originally Posted by frazier10

Acquired.

x6aj3k.jpg

LS may be next up!

I was trying to cop these over the weekend but Niketown SF sold out of most popular sizes by Sunday. At least they ordered it for me with 10% off.

Really liking the look of these. Anyone hear anything about the release of the blacked out colour way?

Really liking the look of these. Anyone hear anything about the release of the blacked out colour way?

Frazier: I really like their fit, and I went TRUE to SIZE. But in your case, that seems to be a good move. However, also consider that they may loosen after with more wears and time.

Frazier: I really like their fit, and I went TRUE to SIZE. But in your case, that seems to be a good move. However, also consider that they may loosen after with more wears and time.

thanks for advise ray ...just ordered the free 2 livestrongs....my 1st pair cant wait

thanks for advise ray ...just ordered the free 2 livestrongs....my 1st pair cant wait

^Nice! Got my USATFs in last week...just been too lazy to take pics. They are a great colorway...

^Nice! Got my USATFs in last week...just been too lazy to take pics. They are a great colorway...

love the way these turned out! although the short/stitched tongue is kind of annoying, imho.

i'm considering adding some red to either the white strip above the midsole or the plastic heel piece. or maybe speckles to the midsole. i think they could pop just a tad more. might just add the "save lives" laces. anyway, enjoy:

more pics on flickr.

love the way these turned out! although the short/stitched tongue is kind of annoying, imho.

i'm considering adding some red to either the white strip above the midsole or the plastic heel piece. or maybe speckles to the midsole. i think they could pop just a tad more. might just add the "save lives" laces. anyway, enjoy:

more pics on flickr.

NP! First pair?!? I thought you already had a pair or two lol

lunarglides i have many pairs..but never had the free 2.......until now

NP! First pair?!? I thought you already had a pair or two lol

lunarglides i have many pairs..but never had the free 2.......until now

Back
Top Bottom