Nike Lunarflow Hypergamer

green or volt (can't tell from the picture) camo's are top...i haven't hooped in mids in a long time...but i'd definitely be interested in picking up a pair...

Lunar HyperGamer Camo will release on Oct
319970_10150397622655236_633780235_10471516_1015775338_n.jpg

source: Taiwan's sneaker shop's facebook

did anybody get em yet? I seen a pair they really not that bad in person........Im not copping tho but they cool

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Zoom>>any cushioning system Nike has put out. Lunar bottoms out way too quickly for me and its too mushy. Theres a reason Zoom is the #1 cushioning set up for basketball shoes over a decade since its inception.

It almost seems as if Nike is actually moving away from using zoom air and that goes for running shoes too.  Not really a fan of the lunar trend...the cushioning is good but it bottoms out way too fast...the zoom cushioning lasts much longer.

someone should report back on the modifications NIKE made because ive hooped in some lunar running shoes,dont ask, but it was like a hotel mattress (soft kinds) vs mattress at home (firm kind nike zoom air), but the ride was still nice on fastbreaks.....

Not my pictures, actual pictures of the "Camo Pack"...the grey and red one looks nice.
IMG_7776-1024x681.jpg

guess they arent coming out in white/black like in the OP? also whats the price?

Anyone try them out yet? Regardless of the thicker lunar i'd still be worried of them bottoming out...

I tried these on and love them! Really nice feel on the bottom for a hoop shoe. Like these over the hyperdunk

The "other site" has the performance review for these up on Kicksology. They gave them an A-

Anymore details on the Camo pack? The Boston pair is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. Gotta get those!

I got a pair of Black/Lucky Green from Eastbay and they are very comfortable in my opinion. Played in them and performed well withot any bad wear and tear.

Really good shoes. Light and comfortable. And it feels good playing in them. And has good grip when you run and drive.

Already on sale. Was suppose to sell at $160, but most of the stores are selling it at $113-$144. Just really dont know why since it was just released this august.

Don't the 2012 Hyperdunks have the same cushioning set up? The new Hyperdunks don't have zoom air but only lunarlon correct me if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom