Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

18d3511ee9f63a53edba43bfb5bc7976f73e966.jpg

Picked one up today from Nordstrom Rack for $59.99... 
pimp.gif

So I went to Nordstrom today and low and behold, only in my size, 1 pair only they have the Eclipse in photo blue. Thais Ruka for the heads up, my Eclipse collection is complete

So I went to Nordstrom today and low and behold, only in my size, 1 pair only they have the Eclipse in photo blue. Thais Ruka for the heads up, my Eclipse collection is complete

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good to hear! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Good to hear! 
pimp.gif

^ now im feeling bad for paying $70 for a pair of lunareclipse.. i want another pair!!! white/red or that blue one.

where is that nike outlet selling eclipse for $35 ??

^ now im feeling bad for paying $70 for a pair of lunareclipse.. i want another pair!!! white/red or that blue one.

where is that nike outlet selling eclipse for $35 ??

For anyone that has these, how are they for over-pronation support? I've got the feeling Nike is done with the Equalon line since there is no sign of the Equalon 5 yet. For my next pair of running shoes I may have to drop down a notch to the Structure Traix or switch to another brand for running shoes.

For anyone that has these, how are they for over-pronation support? I've got the feeling Nike is done with the Equalon line since there is no sign of the Equalon 5 yet. For my next pair of running shoes I may have to drop down a notch to the Structure Traix or switch to another brand for running shoes.

MJD77, the Eclipse replaces the Equalon as Nike's high end pronation shoe. The "Dynamic Support" foam wedge system replaces the normal plastic footbridge thing.

MJD77, the Eclipse replaces the Equalon as Nike's high end pronation shoe. The "Dynamic Support" foam wedge system replaces the normal plastic footbridge thing.

Back
Top Bottom