Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

just saw the grey/purple in person........ horrible decision to go into the store, now I NEED them

just saw the grey/purple in person........ horrible decision to go into the store, now I NEED them

FYI for anyone interested, Niketown Miami has the stealth/volts, photo blues, white/reds, and white/gray/blues on sale for $103 and change.  White/gray/blue was mostly small sizes only, but good runs on everything else.  Bought myself he stealth/volts in an 11.5.  First shoe purchase in a long, long time, but they just felt amazing.  Plan on breaking them in for a couple miles on Tuesday.

FYI for anyone interested, Niketown Miami has the stealth/volts, photo blues, white/reds, and white/gray/blues on sale for $103 and change.  White/gray/blue was mostly small sizes only, but good runs on everything else.  Bought myself he stealth/volts in an 11.5.  First shoe purchase in a long, long time, but they just felt amazing.  Plan on breaking them in for a couple miles on Tuesday.

Just arrived very comfortable and I just put in my Dr Scholl's insoles and now they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone see the orange pair?

I think theyre womens, but damn theyre %%*%#$$ HOT!!!!

anyone see the orange pair?

I think theyre womens, but damn theyre %%*%#$$ HOT!!!!

^^^2009s are comfy, but for some reason hurt my left foot. More than one pair did the same thing. I think one of the air unti pillars werent lined up good for my feet.

Eclipse are prob the most comfy shoes I own out of 150+ pairs.

^^^2009s are comfy, but for some reason hurt my left foot. More than one pair did the same thing. I think one of the air unti pillars werent lined up good for my feet.

Originally Posted by s dubl

i only got 100 or so kicks but i def agree!

Originally Posted by s dubl

i only got 100 or so kicks but i def agree!

Back
Top Bottom