Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Actually the recent adidas surge has a lot to do with the designers they poached from Nike. Part of the deal when leaving Nike was that Nike still owned their designs, but couldn't use them for 3 years. So they went over to adidas and put out as much as possible. Now Nike can use the designs, and you will see some more Sillohettes similar to what adidas has already put out. So many will think Nike is just copying adidas.

Also,

These definitely run half size small to me. Or half of a half size. I got my true size in epics, and I would say my toes are right at the edge. Not enough to cause discomfort though. I'm good with my choice, but I think the half size up would be perfect.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this was designed by Dolce and crew.

If I'm a size 10 AF1, Jordan, Air Max 1/90, and a 10.5 racer, should I go with a 10 or 10.5 these? 
Appreciate the advice and feedback fellas!

That olive is super dope as well

If I'm a size 10 AF1, Jordan, Air Max 1/90, and a 10.5 racer, should I go with a 10 or 10.5 these? 
Appreciate the advice and feedback fellas!

That olive is super dope as well
I went with my racer/Lunarepic size. I'd say go TTS or half a size up, maybe half a size up just to be safe if you have wider feet.

Last edited:
I like what Adidas has done but they are no threat to Nike

the UB 3.0's show Adidas is running out of creativity IMO

I'm really feelin these but I'ma wait and see what other colorways come out. I already have too many black shoes

Regret not doubling up now if they restock I'll cop another pair just to have extra. They going for $200 plus on the bay smh...

lol what? How did I lose their raffle then?
[emoji]128514[/emoji] I lost the raffle too and my size is sitting on their site still. Got from another site though so everything worked out. Can't wait till they get here.

Looks like im late. Cant find a 12 
ohwell.gif

I received my pair from SNS today. I would definitely recommend going a half size up on these. I have a narrow foot and wear a size 10 in most running shoes. I ordered these in a 10.5. I also have a size 10 coming tomorrow from Kith that I'll probably have to sell. As others have said, the upper is stretchy, but the toe box is very narrow. Length wise, I'd say these run shorter than any other 10.5 I have. Comfort is good and I can definitely see myself wearing these a lot.

BTW I wear a size 10 in the original high lunarepics.

Reactions: lyl
Thanks for the info making me feel better about going a half sz up, just got my shipping info from cncpts too.

I received my pair from SNS today. I would definitely recommend going a half size up on these. I have a narrow foot and wear a size 10 in most running shoes. I ordered these in a 10.5. I also have a size 10 coming tomorrow from Kith that I'll probably have to sell. As others have said, the upper is stretchy, but the toe box is very narrow. Length wise, I'd say these run shorter than any other 10.5 I have. Comfort is good and I can definitely see myself wearing these a lot.

BTW I wear a size 10 in the original high lunarepics.

i concur, im going 10.5 in the future.

thats because they're 2 different shoes made up of different materials. the only comparison to be made is that they're both damn comfortable.

thats because they're 2 different shoes made up of different materials. the only comparison to be made is that they're both damn comfortable.

Comfort is the comparison that I as speaking on. There are tons of people that will swear up and down that Nike hasn't dropped a comfortable shoe since adidas dropped the ultra boost :lol:

I could tell awhile ago that this combo of materials was going to make a pretty damn comfortable shoe

Comfort is the comparison that I as speaking on. There are tons of people that will swear up and down that Nike hasn't dropped a comfortable shoe since adidas dropped the ultra boost :lol:

I could tell awhile ago that this combo of materials was going to make a pretty damn comfortable shoe

:rofl: i knew what you were saying, was just giving you a hard time. im glad nothings been said so far.

I hate UB fanboys who act like this, I'm a fan of the UB but...

My Lunarepics are way more comfortable than boost especially when on foot for a long time IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom