Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Those Sprites are nice. I don't think i've seen them here in the US. Hope they're not overseas exclusive.

Yeah those were dubbed Brasil

Copped the Hyperdunk 2012 Low Uni Reds.

Really light and comfortable so far, I'm gonna break them in this week so I'll y'all know how it performs.

they gonna release those in US im sure, lot of HD lunar low CW coming for next month

They didn't release and aren't slated to release like the XMas pair. There are plenty of samples floating around so keep an eye out on eBay. Just last month a pair went for $160.

BHM HD 2013 Lows.

JLin

Last edited:
So I broke in my hyperdunks yesterday and it was better than I expected. Very very light and mobile. Probably not good for any big men but for us guards it was one of the best shoes I've balled in.

The biggest grip was lock down but I used the runners loop which fixed the problem. Ventilation in the toe area isn't the greatest but wearing dri-fit socks made up for it. Traction was very good.

Last edited:
So I broke in my hyperdunks yesterday and it was better than I expected. Very very light and mobile. Probably not good for any big men but for us guards it was one of the best shoes I've balled in.

The biggest grip was lock down but I used the runners loop which fixed the problem. Ventilation in the toe area isn't the greatest but wearing drifit sucks made up for it. Traction was very good.

lockdown is fine for me. did you go 1/2 size up?

Yeah that must be why, I thought it would be on the narrow side. I mean the lockdown is not bad by any means, that was probably my main issue but I'd say lockdown was still 8.5/10 probably a 9 if I went down.

I know that it is kind of late in the game, but doesn anyone know where a pair of the first sports pack colorway (black/photo blue/purple with clear soles) can be found with the original black box and sensor tags? And yes you read correct I am trying to find a pair WITH the original BLACK box.

eBay? Curious, why does the box matter?

I already checked eBay and the ones with the OG box were not my size and the others were the orange box, which are still available in my area.

In regards to why do the box matter, for me personally, I like to try to keep it OG as possible. Since we are still not far off from the original release date, I believe I can find one. I know this may sound crazy to some of you, but it makes sense to me. I also feel these are one of the shoes that are game changers, kind of like the original white/red/black Nike Zoom 2K4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom