Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

The plus enabled retail for $160 so $120 isn't horrible. But 30% off that would make them a deal. Wondering when the next Nike store wide discount is going to be maybe Black Friday.

No they didn't. They retailed for $250. At 120, that's more than 50% off.

Basically repackaged as the regular Hyperdunks that's $140, so $20 off. Pass.
They don't come with the sensor?

No. As I stated some pages back, Nike was removing them. Why sell them at a loss WITH the sensor?

So is $159 on FinishLine the best price I am going to find anywhere for either pair with the sensor?'

edit: wait the FinishLine don't come with the sensor? Just called and confirmed, no sensor.

All the reviews I am reading online say Adidas MiCoach does the same thing and is better

Last edited:
^^How inaccurate is it? I wanted to buy the sports pack to try it out and at $120+$30 for the sensor I just might unless it's really terrible

Dang I must be the only person with sensors that work cause I've never had these problems yall speak of. Guess I'm lucky not mad at all.

The Cuse pair went live today and only a size 10 is left WTF
mean.gif

so the Syracuse ones on Nike are or are not camo i really want the camos, school colors so any help would be apriciated

Just ordered my Syracuse digi camos on NDC, can't wait to get them! Hope the soles don't yellow too bad...

Back
Top Bottom