Nike Livestrong Greatest Hits - Mr Cartoon & Busy P AF1 + FLOM Dunk + Hideout Footscape

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Really wanted these
smh.gif

Jesse glad you got a pair.
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Not my size though
ohwell.gif
... yes I'm selling them. Going to use the cash to buy theFLOMs if I can't get them for retail.

Originally Posted by m1b5p

Here in Los Angeles it was impossible to find anything size 11 and above.

not quite true. i got the only 11 undftd @santa monica
good looks to all the cool cats i met on the camp out
see you next go round

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

DO THE FLOMS DROP THIS COMING WEEKEND?

as far as i know, the footscapes are next. i know shops that have them in at the moment, but they have not released yet.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

my pair should be in next week
devil.gif

thanks again you know who
pimp.gif

DAMN and he got his pair too .....

Where is the LOVE for RICO at ???
luckily im not a sz.12
laugh.gif

Where's Rico's 12 at?
nerd.gif

hopefully you get your pair bro

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

my pair should be in next week
devil.gif

thanks again you know who
pimp.gif

DAMN and he got his pair too .....

Where is the LOVE for RICO at ???
luckily im not a sz.12
laugh.gif

Where's Rico's 12 at?
nerd.gif

hopefully you get your pair bro

THAKNS MAN ... Keeping my eyes on the look out and my fingers crossed for a size 12 to pop up for me.

i hope you get your 12 too

in the worse case scenerio...get the BUSY P's and trade to somebody who still has cartoons later? or even the FLOMS...i'm sure ppl won't mind thetrade...

Originally Posted by nyckone

as far as i know, the footscapes are next. i know shops that have them in at the moment, but they have not released yet.
according to the opium owner and some guys at colette they both drop this weekend
Originally Posted by Sprigan82

nopes sorry theyre 6
ohwell.gif
I didn't even know they'd come out that small.

What do you plan to do, walk on your hands?
iam goin to sell or trade for my size 11 so hit me
wink.gif

http://Odeezy23.niketalk.yuku.com

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i hope you get your 12 too

in the worse case scenerio...get the BUSY P's and trade to somebody who still has cartoons later? or even the FLOMS...i'm sure ppl won't mind the trade...

Yea I was thinking about that too. I rather much have the CARTOONS then those other two shoes. Im sure if I do get a FLOM that well be an easy trade from someCARTOONs.

Originally Posted by nyckone

The guys at Ubiq weren't sure, but they thought the Footscapes and FLOMs both drop on the 18th, and the Busy P's on the 25th. But like Isaid, they weren't positive.

yo 4wrestling, what number were you at ubiq?? I was like number 7 got my pair but the resellers were going crazy out there. Out of 18, 4 of the people werefriends of the dudes that work there and one worked there. Sounds a little suspect but o well got mine

Originally Posted by Gzpimpin

yo 4wrestling, what number were you at ubiq?? I was like number 7 got my pair but the resellers were going crazy out there. Out of 18, 4 of the people were friends of the dudes that work there and one worked there. Sounds a little suspect but o well got mine
I was about #13 (I had the Yankees hat and Rivera shirt on). If they would have done the selections Friday night and just announced them Saturdaymorning like they were originally planning on, I thought that would be shady. But they picked the numbers right in front of us, so I have no complaints. Ithought it was handled well.

I heard the FLOMS are coming out the 26th of july

For some reason DQM and HOH still didnt get their shipments yet

to the people that were at ubiq yesterday.... about how many people were there?

people are gonna go hard for the floms at the mr cartoon camp out that is all everyone was talking about was the floms people are going stat camping the mondaybefore the release

^^^^ agree'd

some of ya'll are just way too hyped for no reason, rico i'll keep an eye for a 12 while i look for an 8 for myself

^^^ and I agree right back with you man. TOO MUCH HYPE.

but good looking man. There is a few pairs on eBay but the prices are crazy ... CRAZY. There is a 8 that is at 230 now with 2 dyas left. Might end around 400.Not to bad.

None the less hopefully everyone that wants pairs gets them sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom