Nike LeBron IV Retro

We still holding out got sub $100?

IMG_9345.gif

^Almost pulled buf after shipping and tax, comes to 178, gonna keep waiting, Black Friday is here, as of now excluded from Nike sale

Fruity Pebbles slated for spring 2024, according to this one. The style code for them is available with this one.

Quick question. Does nike usually run a black Friday sale that would apply to a pair like the NYC 4s?

So, these came out on 9/19. I went to return mine to the Nike Outlet yesterday and I wanted to buy them right back. Manager said they have to sit for at least 48hrs before I could re-buy. I said "Ok, I'll just return them." She then said "As long as shoes are brand new, there's no return date. I said " Wait, what?" She reiterated as long as shoes were purchased from Nike.com/SNKRS/Nike Outlet and they're brand new/unworn, there's no timetable on returns.

Is this true? Has anyone else ever heard this? Cuz if this is true, I got some DS stuff that is now available for under retail and I can probably get back $300+ overall...

So, these came out on 9/19. I went to return mine to the Nike Outlet yesterday and I wanted to buy them right back. Manager said they have to sit for at least 48hrs before I could re-buy. I said "Ok, I'll just return them." She then said "As long as shoes are brand new, there's no return date. I said " Wait, what?" She reiterated as long as shoes were purchased from Nike.com/SNKRS/Nike Outlet and they're brand new/unworn, there's no timetable on returns.

Is this true? Has anyone else ever heard this? Cuz if this is true, I got some DS stuff that is now available for under retail and I can probably get back $300+ overall...
“Technically” it is 60 days for Nike members, but if they can still sell the shoe, they will still take it at their discretion.

They can also price match any sales deals through customer service in the app. Say they have a sale/price drops a week after you bought it.. they’ll refund the difference. I believe there’s a 60day window (don’t quote me on the exact days somebody on Nt will clean it up for me) but that’ll save you a ton of time instead of returning to repurchase.

Back
Top Bottom